• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Galactic Marine Elite

Status
Not open for further replies.

FPSPrussia

Reaction score
What are you willing to make models of? Can you do animations for Serious Role playing like Citizen Animations or MetroPolice Animations?

This ability you have maybe a glorious thing for the community. I of course can do textures but the whole process from Start to Finish hasn't been explained well enough for me that I could make my very own models. I'd love to learn though.

ASC

Reaction score
What are you willing to make models of? Can you do animations for Serious Role playing like Citizen Animations or MetroPolice Animations?

This ability you have maybe a glorious thing for the community. I of course can do textures but the whole process from Start to Finish hasn't been explained well enough for me that I could make my very own models. I'd love to learn though.

If you need help with modeling I am not the guy to call, but there is someone that is extremely trained and can help you.

I'll start a conversation with you and give you his steam profile.

Referal

Reaction score
Great Stuff man thanks for sharing it with GameRebels community Do you know when the game will be released to the public

Jog

Community Supervisor
Reaction score
Great Stuff man thanks for sharing it with GameRebels community Do you know when the game will be released to the public

This isn't a game, it is a addition to Garry's Mod back when we had the Clonewars Roleplay server on the community.

Referal

Reaction score
Oh really just a question do you guys play SWORT star wars old republic it's a game online don't know if the same game I got it installed yesterday

Jog

Community Supervisor
Reaction score
Oh really just a question do you guys play SWORT star wars old republic it's a game online don't know if the same game I got it installed yesterday

@Fordo used to play SWTOR Online a lot so you could ask him

Status
Not open for further replies.