• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Gamer Profile Icons Added

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
The people over at pixelExit, the ones who also happen to develop this theme released a free xF addon today which suits this site very well.
The addon allows you to update your gaming profiles on the forum. To do so, please edit your contact details.

On messages through out the forum:
gamer24.gif

Don't forget to check out your profile to get some signature codes :)

Notes:
Steam profiles must be public in order for it to work! If you have any other troubles, let us know!

Avex

Founding Member
Reaction score
Was waiting for this to be added. Sweet.
Only 19 games here :(

Squigly

Reaction score
You seem to have a goldmine of games :p
342 games with over 4,600 hours played. Damn.
Haha to be honest I haven't really played many of them :confused: I'm a compulsive bundle buyer, always snapping up Humble Bundles as they come along againt my better judgement.

"I don't have time to play those games, they're just gonna rot in my backlog. This is the first time I've heard of it, is it even any good?" o_O

"But **** it was only one dollar." :oops:

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
Haha to be honest I haven't really played many of them :confused: I'm a compulsive bundle buyer, always snapping up Humble Bundles as they come along againt my better judgement.

"I don't have time to play those games, they're just gonna rot in my backlog. This is the first time I've heard of it, is it even any good?" o_O

"But **** it was only one dollar." :oops:
:p LOL. I feel your pain. We have a skype group chat as well called Game Rebels and I was saying that too :p
Jordan said:
I only have 73. A lot of them obtained through humble bundles, would buy the bundle for like 1 game, the rest just game with it LOL

Chense

Reaction score
These look unreal!

I've never seen another forum do anything like this, it's very unique.

Michael

Reaction score
I like the gamer profiles but I would like a Joker profile icon because... I like the Joker. You have really outdid yourself @Jordan

Status
Not open for further replies.