• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

God Nasus is back?!

Nasus is terrifying?

• Yes!

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Please doge, leave me alone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OH MY GOD, NO COUNTER-PLAY!

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • there isn't "no" as an option, don't even try to deny how powerful Nasus is.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TsuyoyRival

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
Today i'm talking about the "doge" of top lane, Nasus. At the current patch 7.15, he got "adjusted" according to Riot new video released on Facebook. Let's take a look at the patch notes: http://imgur.com/a/k9PTk
According to Riot, "he should still feel impactful when he's stuck hitting beefier targets", so they just turn his E into armor percentage shred and his Q cooldown reduced to 50% when he ulties. Tanks have no way to win lane versus the new Nasus.
Oh no, you didn't Riot, you will regret this. Many analysts predict he is getting a nerf in the next days, so let's just spam the D Cane, shall we? ;)
late-game-nasus-what-type-of-minion-isthis-1000-hey-5589506.png

Gladdy

Reaction score
776b1abbe98c61ae8dd4c57f58eb1718f1924385219b7c70198607db9b462449.jpg

I think my picture is more fitting. Well, looks like Riot is having some ''brilliant'' ideas again. Such as when we were stacking the Blackcleaver because they were too lazy to make the passives unique so every team that had more BC, won. Now it seems like the team with Nasus will win - he is definitely ban worthy and I am already banning him :) it isn't worth risking... the tank meta is very popular and him receiving those buffs is hard to beat. Even before, he could easily like two Q your ADC.

TsuyoyRival

Reaction score
776b1abbe98c61ae8dd4c57f58eb1718f1924385219b7c70198607db9b462449.jpg

I think my picture is more fitting. Well, looks like Riot is having some ''brilliant'' ideas again. Such as when we were stacking the Blackcleaver because they were too lazy to make the passives unique so every team that had more BC, won. Now it seems like the team with Nasus will win - he is definitely ban worthy and I am already banning him :) it isn't worth risking... the tank meta is very popular and him receiving those buffs is hard to beat. Even before, he could easily like two Q your ADC.
Exactly, he is a pick or ban choice. I actually tried him twice on ranked and I really liked him, maybe i should just continuing abusing him in the top lane :p

luispas

Reaction score
Yes, he's so strong right now and I love it, I don't play Nasus very often but I like to have one on my team because they only have to farm and that's all. My team can be doing stupid fights, losing objectives like dragons or one turret but when Nasus come to help us we 100% win. That feeling is amazing, if you have a good Nasus, of course haha.

Deathisue

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
Today i'm talking about the "doge" of top lane, Nasus. At the current patch 7.15, he got "adjusted" according to Riot new video released on Facebook. Let's take a look at the patch notes: http://imgur.com/a/k9PTk
According to Riot, "he should still feel impactful when he's stuck hitting beefier targets", so they just turn his E into armor percentage shred and his Q cooldown reduced to 50% when he ulties. Tanks have no way to win lane versus the new Nasus.
Oh no, you didn't Riot, you will regret this. Many analysts predict he is getting a nerf in the next days, so let's just spam the D Cane, shall we? ;)
late-game-nasus-what-type-of-minion-isthis-1000-hey-5589506.png
I play againts him in a ranked match and i have a lot of things to say.
First: he is more powerfull but now only againts tanks in early and mid game because he only does damage with the E for percentage of amor, for this i can make less damage in early stages of the game.
Second: With the chages made by riot of the Lethality nasus has a big problem, he can be killed very fast if not properly armed.
And with all that yes nasus is a good pick right now, but is no good be overconfident with him, play with the brain, no with your hearth.

Gladdy

Reaction score
Since it seems that we all agree that he's currently a very strong, if not a broken pick, anybody feels like sharing the builds that they're running for him? I want to see what you guys have found to be working on him since the changes... Any new items that synergize well with the kit?