• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Have you used Android Emulators on your PC?

Jerick Gwapo

Reaction score
If you want to play mobile games on your PC, you can actually download and install and emulator. You can play mobile games now on your PC.

I have played mobiles on my PC actually. I have installed Bluestacks Android Emulator and MEMU emulator. Its just like a regular tablet on your PC that you can install from your PlayStore.

Do you have Android emulator on your PC as well?

overcast

Reaction score
I have used bluestacks. And it works like charm. It took around 700 mb data. And it worked fine. I downloaded instagram on it. And it managed to upload images just fine. Also I downloaded the Angry birds game. And it works just fine. You can play it like normal game that you play on phone. Kind of uncomfortable but worth using it on screen.

lindbergh

Reaction score
I tried it in the past. I wanted to try out if the screen recorder of my PC could capture the emulated app on my screen perfectly. I did that because of the lack of decent Android screen recorders back then. Now that I have an awesome screen recorder for my smartphone, I can no longer think of any reason as to why I should emulate Android apps on PC. Navigation is clunky and controls suck because they're optimized for touch screen.

valy

Reaction score
I have tried this in the past but I'm not good at this. I know that mobile app is the best compared to the desktop app, these are more compact and better written. A friend of mine installed the Android Studio, this emulator helped my friend to install an app from Google Play, and now he plays mobile games on his desktop!

Fuzyon

Reaction score
I used them to test Android apps and the likes but never gamed on it. The performance is way too low to be able to play mobile games comfortably even on a high end setup like mine (GTX 1080 and R5 1600).

Henrywrites

Reaction score
I currently use the Nox player emulator on my pc and I must say that I have enjoyed using it as an emulator for it me enable me to play my games.

Referal

Reaction score
I have used it Android on my PC by VMWare terrible choose I must say it lags a lot and it takes like 1 hour or more install it because you have to get the right files otherwise it won't work