• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Hello all

inTech

Reaction score
Ahh.. it been a long time since I last typed a introduction topic on a forums. I rarely join forums nowadays because most of the new forums come up for a few weeks and than gone forever. I decided to join GameRebels because I can see that the administrator is a rich person. This forums will last somewhat long enough for me to redeem a game. Well, I'm here to earn points so I can redeem a game for "free". I'm a MMOFPS fans. Played lot of low-end FPS such as CrossFire, PointBlank and BattlefieldPlay4Free. I manage to get a Battlefield 3 for free from Origin last year - On the house promotion. Too bad, Battlefield 3 dont allow me to start because of my bad graphic card computer. Currently, I'm playing Blackshot and Global Strike. As for RTS, I'm playing War2Glory. Kindly welcome me to the forums..

Brandon

Admin
Administrator
Premium
Reaction score
Welcome I hope you can get the games you want

inTech

Reaction score
Welcome I hope you can get the games you want

Thanks for being the first person to welcome me. I'm not sure how can I earn Rebellions.

How much Rebellions will I make per post? Is there a thread which I provide information on Rebellions?

Bradley

Reaction score
Well i found that you make me from getting likes.

So try make decent posts and get likes.
Plus once you've got your game, you could stick around because it is a great community!

Martin

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, you earn points from posting and other things like that. The link @tripz shared details everything well.

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums!
I decided to join GameRebels because I can see that the administrator is a rich person.
Ha ha not rich at all :p Just had other funds from other projects backed up to help fund this site :) My home recently burned down so those funds are now dried up :(
This forums will last somewhat long enough for me to redeem a game. Well, I'm here to earn points so I can redeem a game for "free".
It really is not hard. I'm working on a tutorial for users on how to earn them :)
Kindly welcome me to the forums..
Glad you could join. Hope to see you around!

inTech

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcomes from everyone! I'm enjoying myself here.

From what I understand, I can earn Rebellions from posting and getting like. How much rebellions is given per post? Like?

Just downloaded CrossFire AU since SEA version is down. Anyone here play Crossfire?

Bradley

Reaction score
well as you can see you have 4 Messages and 1 like - you have 0.11 rebellions already.
So it's actually not hard to get them!