• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Hello Axiom!

Shie

Reaction score
Hello fellow people of Axiom, I am Shie, pronounced Shy, (no I am not related to Shia LaBoeuf) I am a clone trooper from the days of Aftershock, I was in the 7th sky corps, Havoc squadron and the Arc Troopers. I was an amazing shot, an amazing pilot and just good at jokes ( that's how I got into Arc somehow ). well I hope on CW I'll be able to meet one of the many of you.

Iankiller99

Reaction score
Hello fellow people of Axiom, I am Shie, pronounced Shy, (no I am not related to Shia LaBoeuf) I am a clone trooper from the days of Aftershock, I was in the 7th sky corps, Havoc squadron and the Arc Troopers. I was an amazing shot, an amazing pilot and just good at jokes ( that's how I got into Arc somehow ). well I hope on CW I'll be able to meet one of the many of you.
I see you posting on everyone else's profiles, where's the love for Roscoe?

Dr. Grant

Forum Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well cock sucking butt munches I remember you from the old forums when you posted the same intro m8 :)

Dr. Grant

Forum Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yes! a person from ASG noticed my same intro!
Yea I was reading and I looked at it reading the 7th Sky Corps part and I thought I have read this shit before must be the same guy lol well welcome back m8

Iankiller99

Reaction score
Ahhh.... well..... I kinda forgot your name, RIP Iankiller99 "for having a forgetful name"
Lol It was Commander Roscoe, then this, then Meme Machine, then this again. Website switches do that :p

Scotty

The One and Only
Premium
Reaction score
Welcome to the community trooper! Hope you have fun!