• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

How do you think the world will end!!?

Zahreah

Reaction score
Alright, so this morning the power went out in this area and a few surrounding towns which causes all the fucking car alarms to make loud fucking noise at half 6 in the fucking morning. This resulted in me checking the facebook to see what my fucktard friends thought about the situation. One smart kid thought it was a solar flare. And now here we are, How do you think the world will end?

"Voi?! What do you think?!"

Russians.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Russians? I have a feeling it will involve North Korea and a nuclear fallout.

Guardian

Reaction score
That depends on what you define as the 'End of the World.'

Are we talking about the end of what we consider modern civilization? The end of the human race? The death of life on the planet? The death of the planet itself?

Different answers for different situations.

Zahreah

Reaction score
Toxique said:
Russians? I have a feeling it will involve North Korea and a nuclear fallout.

Kim ain't got the balls.

Guardian said:
That depends on what you define as the 'End of the World.'

Are we talking about the end of what we consider modern civilization? The end of the human race? The death of life on the planet? The death of the planet itself?

Different answers for different situations.

Answer is Russians for them all.

Nah, we shall go ahead and drop my finger on end of the human race.

Guardian

Reaction score
Voi said:
Nah, we shall go ahead and drop my finger on end of the human race.

The earth will have become inhospitable... due to the actions of humans. In the end, we will be our own downfall.

ddoesmc

Reaction score
I don't think it will ever end. If it does, I guess it would be from Global Warming.

Sweettarts1

Reaction score
I think a big earth quake for California will end the world have you guys seen the movie San Andreas lol ?

lamanlupa

Reaction score
End of the world? If the world was going to end I'd prefer something slow like Global Warming or melting of the Polar Ice Caps or something. I don't want to see the world end abruptly where there is no chance of escape like a giant solar flare shooting us into oblivion or a black hole. Something that will at least leave a few of us alive or at least prefer for the impending doom ahead. Hm, we still can't go back in time or go past the speed of light so star travel is impossible in the mean time but I'd prefer something glacially slow.

ad.mike2016

Reaction score
When the world ends I think it will be a natural disaster that is not caused by human influences. I would put my money on an asteroid big enough to cause a mass extinction to be the way the human race goes, just like the dinosaurs. If this is the case I would hope to be one of the people close enough to it so I am instantly vaporized and not one of the few survivors who end up suffering until the end. This is quite a grim thread, I like it!

-hg- Andrew Wilson

Reaction score
The world cant really en by a solar flare. Solar flares are not that powerful. However, they could fry the power grid and send us back to the early industrial age. If humans are not responsible, then the world will most likely end within 500 million - 1 billion years. In that time, the sun will increase in luminosity, causing temperatures to skyrocket. Oceans will evaporate. Plant life will die out first, then multicellular life. There are three different scenarios for the end of the universe, each very complex in their very own way. Each is very far from one another in terms of time.

Hintahai

Super Moderator
Reaction score
World will end when the hate for the pokemon go kid has grown bigger than the worlds population
Earthexploding.gif

AnonLu

Reaction score
Obviously can't know for sure, but I would put my money on either nuclear war, or something completely out of our hands. Like the planet being warped into a black hole, or whatever else you could think of.

-hg- Andrew Wilson

Reaction score
Peter as much as I love you I must disagree. I will be hated for this but in all honesty Misha makes 5x more than most US doctors and puts effort into his videos. They arent some grainy recording of some kid screaming a minecraft song. There is genuine effort and you have to respect that, especially considering his age and background

Hintahai

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Peter as much as I love you I must disagree. I will be hated for this but in all honesty Misha makes 5x more than most US doctors and puts effort into his videos. They arent some grainy recording of some kid screaming a minecraft song. There is genuine effort and you have to respect that, especially considering his age and background
Considering that Misha doesn't get the money since you have to be at least 13 to have an youtube account. He doesn't edit or place any effort in his videos by himself, He just sings whatever he is told to sing.