• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

How to tell if I am getting addicted to gaming?

Prem Kapoor

Reaction score
In my opinion, if you are worried about whether you are addicted to gaming or not, then there are signs you should look for. The first and most common sign is you think about playing the game again. You feel sad or bad when you don't get to play the game.
You get the addiction of spending more time playing games. You find it difficult to play less or quit gaming. You don't want to find yourself occupied with other tasks. You find it hard to focus on other aspects of your life.

Joker7025

Reaction score
That is a very good notion if you have a Gaming Addiction, I will add on saying there is a broad category that ranges from Board games, Tabletop Games, Stakes Games, RNG Games, and a lot more. Many pulls bring in players to continue playing more and more. If you're a guy who likes playing an RNG Game like say...Nerf Russian Roulette, you enjoy the small rush, almost like an addiction to see if the dart bops you in the head. Of course, it's usually not expected but it's a broad concept of what it feels like to be trapped in a video game.

Of course to be honest with it; many developers, creators, and the likes enjoy making a game hard to put down, putting their ear to trends, storyboarding, and making combat or other facets fun for the person. It's why games like Minecraft got so popular because people had total control of what to do, everyone wants to play god or push their knowledge or luck on a game to test how far they could get without doing so, a challenge if you will.

Darius_54

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
In my opinion, if you are worried about whether you are addicted to gaming or not, then there are signs you should look for. The first and most common sign is you think about playing the game again. You feel sad or bad when you don't get to play the game.
You get the addiction of spending more time playing games. You find it difficult to play less or quit gaming. You don't want to find yourself occupied with other tasks. You find it hard to focus on other aspects of your life.
Wanting to play a game again isn't necessary a sign of addiction but it can be