• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

howdy from KY

MyOCDisMild

Reaction score
Hey people.....I really wish I had something really witty or clever to insert here, but sadly, my witty and clever days are few and far between and I'm drawing a blank. Nothing too special or unusual here...I love all/most consoles, though I prefer my PS3. Mostly because online play is still free and I'm pretty cheap. While I play most any game, even have vintage Doom, Duke Nukem and some of the GTA series on my console, I'm a FPS kind of girl at heart, choosing Black Ops 2 more often than not. I like some computer games as well...but I think I prefer gaming on a console.

Anywho, again, as previously stated, there's really nothing too special about me, I suppose I just kind of hope not too make a total ass of myself while here.

Sylar

General Manager
Reaction score
Welcome!

Is that Archer in your avatar? Are you a fan of the show? Because I LOVE archer!

Also, I just recently picked up Black Ops 2 on the PC, very fun game! I am still a fan of the old school black ops though :p

Hope you have a great time here, and if you have any questions or concerns feel free to PM me!