• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

If Education Was Fun!

Referal

Reaction score
Education is pretty boring topic to learn like yes we need it in our daily life's to get a Job after college or high as it gives us our diploma or degree so we excel in our careers but it lacks fun it as they put too much work into us students also they should do something like work a little and get a reward something like this forum does like if you work for 5 or more you get $5 or a bonus mark to keep students engage into what they are learning. What are your all thoughts on this is this a good idea or a bad? let me know in the comment section (reply to this thread.)

ion

Reaction score
I think the school just trying to teach us how to handle the patience, We need more patience in our life so if we find our job, we already have that, and we already know how to handle our future irate boss because of patience. Hey, is this forum or site will pay us 5$? how?

pierrepotro

Reaction score
I think that's the point, so that only the deserving ones get to graduate and so that students learn the value of hard work in order to have a brighter future, better job opportunities, etc.