• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

I'm back! (CW HL2RP)

Angry Vault Boy

Reaction score
After a long break, I've returned! I had left in the first place for a few reasons, one of them being that there were just too many issues with the server at the time (Mainly Resistance, and all that) all that, plus all the drama that was going on in real life? It was far too much for me to be able to handle, so I left, but now I'm back! All issues around me in real life resolved! I can't wait to get right back into roleplaying with you fellas!

Mazu

HL2 Super Admin
Reaction score
After a long break, I've returned! I had left in the first place for a few reasons, one of them being that there were just too many issues with the server at the time (Mainly Resistance, and all that) all that, plus all the drama that was going on in real life? It was far too much for me to be able to handle, so I left, but now I'm back! All issues around me in real life resolved! I can't wait to get right back into roleplaying with you fellas!
I thought you left us, but you're back :D

ConductorMeaty

Well-known User
Reaction score
Proud to be!
I thought you horribly died by a car accident I caused, Man. Your limbs arent even crippled Courier! Well Anyways Courier I aint givin you the platinum chip, But Ill give you my welcome and your survival from being shot with a 9mm pistol in the forehead, By the way Ring a Ding Ding baby.

Dr. Grant

Forum Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nice to meet you I am Dr. Grant a forum going on 7 months on ASG/AXG nice to meet you and all... If you need anything on the forums or have any questions come find and PM me and I will see what I can do....

Mazu

HL2 Super Admin
Reaction score
Nice to meet you I am Dr. Grant a forum going on 7 months on ASG/AXG nice to meet you and all... If you need anything on the forums or have any questions come find and PM me and I will see what I can do....
Too formal

jer

HL2 Super Admin
Reaction score
A late, unnecessary welcome back because you said you'd come back on Steam before this. Welcome back, Nobhead!