• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

I'm Learning Spanish!

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
Hola!

I'm currently learning Spanish! For the hell of it really. I wanted to learn a new language for a while but never had time, nor the will to even bother to. However, the Spanish language is very similar to English so I figured it would probably be the easiest language to learn.

I'll keep you guys posted on my progress in this thread :)

TsuyoyRival

Reaction score
Sounds like a great experience. Last summer i tried to learn a bit of German, it's even harder than i thought, but i learned something ^-^
Please keep us posted

ballyhara

Reaction score
Hola!

I'm currently learning Spanish! For the hell of it really. I wanted to learn a new language for a while but never had time, nor the will to even bother to. However, the Spanish language is very similar to English so I figured it would probably be the easiest language to learn.

I'll keep you guys posted on my progress in this thread :)
I know Spanish, is my native language, let me know if you have some doubts and if you ever want to practice. Pay attention to the different accents and versions, Spain Spanish (castilian) and Latin American Spanish, also every country from Latin America has its own slang, so maybe one thing in Mexico can be a naughty word in Argentina. Congrats on learning a new language and practice a lot.

Jog

Community Supervisor
Reaction score
Jordan el puta, kappa

South Florida has taught me pretty much all the Spanish I need to know (at least to know when people are talking about me/throwing insults my way)

GL;HF on this language, also remember to pay attention to your Masculine/Feminine nouns as the language doesn't contain anything neuter (eg Neutral like it).

Disco Turtle

Reaction score
So you're gonna know how to speak Canadian, English, American, AND SPANISH!?!?!?!? Jeeze