• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Question Imperial RP, but the Prophet way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jean-Luc Picard

Retired Staff
Reaction score
-1 sorry pal but he was banned many times on cw and i just think that his reputation even as a SD could put imperial out i mean i like imperial but we would have to have a different SD for it because of the reputation prophet has gained.

Valerie

Retired Administrative Staff
Reaction score
-1 Imperial has been given numerous chances to be revived, several different types, different management teams, etc. It's failed every time, almost every person to reboot Imperial before you has said almost the exact same things you are, I honestly don't see Imperial making it. There is far too much competition, as well as the fact that it's been said and done. Imperial's time is over, if you ask me, we need to focus more on expanding with new servers, game types, ideas,etc. All in order to expand the Community.

Truffle

Reaction score
-1 Imperial was given many chances, but failed to build up a playerbase. It would be a bad investment for the community at this time, maybe if players wanted to play imperial who are already in the community than it might work out but other than that, it just most likely wont build a playerbase.
(sorrybb)

Tessa Bear

Reaction score
You are a toxic person, regardless of saying you changed, you are not fit for leading something.
There's a difference between saying I've changed, and actually changing. I think you'll find that if you were to find some evidence on me being 'Toxic' then you could have a valid point, but, you don't. As far as I'm aware, you don't even play on CW anymore. Haven't done in a while. So next time you want to share your opinion, make sure that you actually know what you're talking about, pal.

Ryan790790

Reaction score
There's a difference between saying I've changed, and actually changing. I think you'll find that if you were to find some evidence on me being 'Toxic' then you could have a valid point, but, you don't. As far as I'm aware, you don't even play on CW anymore. Haven't done in a while. So next time you want to share your opinion, make sure that you actually know what you're talking about, pal.
I've been in enough past admin sits with you to know what I am talking about, the entire CW staff team could understand what I'm talking about. All you do is minge and act like a child, you've been kicked out of multiple battalions for that reason. This isn't even the only time you said you have "changed" because you go back to your normal self every time, then you cry big bad wolf when you are called out for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.