• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Is Elder Scrolls Online Worth Getting?

JoeMilford

Reaction score
I've been wondering about this as well. I have not yet played it myself, so I do not want to prematurely judge this game on any format or system just through heresay without trying it, but I will pass on that most of my gaming buddies who have played this were not too impressed with it and would rather play previous versions of Skyrim based upon their initial experience with the game and the comments they have made from that.

JaiGuru

Reaction score
I think so long as you understand it's an MMO first, and not an Elder Scrolls single player game, you will probably be okay with your purchase. Now that it's free to play, even if you find it's not your favorite game, you're at least not locked out of the experience if you chose just to play it casually as you would be with any other subscription MMO. And it is a lot of fun to finally see a more completed version of Tamriel exist in the same game instead of one single province.

Referal

Reaction score
Yes still totally worth getting it I believe it was aviable on GameRebels Shop a while ago not sure if its still available to buy with GR$ I will have check but yes you should totally buy Elder Scrolls online its worth your money.