• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

KickStarter for Horror Game: One Night

What have you donated for?

• I donated <$10 just to show support

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I donated $10 to get a copy of the game

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Osiris Lord Of Memes

Reaction score
So I've gone ahead and created a kickStarter campaign for the horror game me and maximus have been working on for the last month. I am going to leave the link to it here unless otherwise stated by staff, then I will be pm those interested in the kickstarter.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/104023708/one-night
Current Funding Progress: $83/200
And just so you guys have a current idea of what type of rewards there currently are:
[Any donations over $10 will land you a copy of the game on release]
$1-10 gets your name added to the Generous Backers section of the credits
$11+ gets your name added as a character that will be used in the story line written in the journals scattered across the mansion. (along with reward 1)
$15+ your name is added to credits, you get a copy of the game, and an autographed photo of the devs along with artwork and a letter of thanks.
$25 You get your name chosen to be the main characters. (along with reward 1 and 2,for reward 2 however you must pick a different name) [claimed]

Also, no ridiculous names for characters.

Major Stern

WH Server Moderator
Reaction score
I actually want to donate for this as a side hoe character

Btw if you want a Deep voice then call

Major Stern

WH Server Moderator
Reaction score
*rethinks about donating*

No lol I will definatley see if I can give in 15 bucks

Blasty

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
Im gonna change my name to something ridiculous and donate 25 dollars....

Dr. Grant

Forum Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sounds good I may think about that $25 dollars to get my name in the game somewhere... (my real name)

Osiris Lord Of Memes

Reaction score
Good to hear, also I've changed the rewards, now if you choose any of the rewards that are $10 or more you will get a copy of the game.

Dr. Grant

Forum Super Moderator
Reaction score
sounds good... So do you have an estimated release date and game rating such as M? T? E?
Also happy cause I shitposted my way to 200 finally

Osiris Lord Of Memes

Reaction score
I'd say maybe T-M, so far we only have the level finished being built, we are now furnishing the mansion and will soon start to add the horror elements to it and after we add the voice acting we will then determine.

Dr. Grant

Forum Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'd say maybe T-M, so far we only have the level finished being built, we are now furnishing the mansion and will soon start to add the horror elements to it and after we add the voice acting we will then determine.
So will you have anything like a dead body? Maybe some gore and blood? Also what is it you are going to be afraid of ghosts? A person?

Osiris Lord Of Memes

Reaction score
We aren't exactly sure yet at the moment, we might be going with ghosts since then we wont have to deal with waiting on custom models being made, and we will probably add some blood here and there. Maybe somethings that point towards a suicide.

Osiris Lord Of Memes

Reaction score
Also if anyone does donate make sure you either post it here or pm me with the amount you donated for.

Mazu

HL2 Super Admin
Reaction score
sounds good... So do you have an estimated release date and game rating such as M? T? E?
Also happy cause I shitposted my way to 200 finally
Took you long enough loool

SovietGravy

Reaction score
I dont have any money to donate, but you have my moral support