• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Last Game Played?

22_22

Reaction score
About to play a few games of FIFA 12 now. :thumbsup:

Avex

Founding Member
Reaction score
Currently playing Slender :thumbsup:

Roach

Reaction score
Just going to hop on and play some Minecraft on a server.

Brandon

Admin
Administrator
Premium
Reaction score
I is playing Zelda OOT cause im badass like that but other then that I hardly play video games anymore which is sad for me, cause i love them ;/

pigeon_small

Reaction score
Right now I'm playing Metro 2033. It's an awesome game. I've just gotten past a small area stuffed with Nazi soldiers but I keep dying in this one tunnel over and over again. Arg. I've had this game for months and I still haven't beaten it! I'm just too busy...

IVIaster220

Reaction score
I am currently playing Assassins Creed: Liberation and Need For Speed: Most Wanted! I am loving both of them!

TheFreeman

Reaction score
The Binding of Isaac, a fun game which plays like Legend of Zelda, except that nearly everything is randomly generated. While it makes the game harder in a way, it feels awesome when you get a good set of really powerful items. :)

IVIaster220

Reaction score
The Binding of Isaac, a fun game which plays like Legend of Zelda, except that nearly everything is randomly generated. While it makes the game harder in a way, it feels awesome when you get a good set of really powerful items. :)

That sounds like a pretty sweet game! May have to try that out sometime :)

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
I am currently playing Assassins Creed: Liberation and Need For Speed: Most Wanted! I am loving both of them!
I'm a big AC fan. I have not had the chance to play AC: Liberation though. I'm not a big fan of tie Vita. How is it? Just as good as the others I would assume?

IVIaster220

Reaction score
I'm a big AC fan. I have not had the chance to play AC: Liberation though. I'm not a big fan of tie Vita. How is it? Just as good as the others I would assume?

Honestly I would say the Vita is a great gaming device. The graphics are fairly close to console level.

I haven't played the AC: 3 for the PS3 or Xbox yet, but I've heard the that console versions are actually more buggy than the Vita version. Liberation is fun and feels just like a console game though. I've had a great time with it. It has that AC feel in my opinion.

Jayvux

Reaction score
I am currently paying Counter-Strike GO and Guild Wars 2. Counter-Strike and Guild Wars were games I grew up on so I could not back down from them; but of course with the consideration of the reviews before purchasing them. I was definitely not disappointed with them. I was really looking forward to getting Diablo 3, as Diablo games have been a childhood favorite, but judging from the reviews... I sadly had to turn away from Diablo 3. The ratings and reviews for it were just horrifying. Hope that won't be Diablo's last sequel. But anyways, I am currently enjoying CSGO and GW2; come join in on the fun if it's your type of game; they are a great play :)

HornedDemoN

Reaction score
I am currently playing Assassin's Creed. Yes, everyone is drooling over the third game, while I'm still on the first levels of the first one... My impressions? Goood game, the graphics are impressive, the gameplay is enjoyable and I like how the controls are rather unique, compared to other games. And the storyline is really intriguing. On the negative side, there is a lack of subtitles. I am not one, but how is a deaf person supposed to enjoy the game? Really something they should have thought of beforehand. But all in all, this is a game worthy of my time.

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
I am currently playing Assassin's Creed. Yes, everyone is drooling over the third game, while I'm still on the first levels of the first one... My impressions? Goood game, the graphics are impressive, the gameplay is enjoyable and I like how the controls are rather unique, compared to other games. And the storyline is really intriguing. On the negative side, there is a lack of subtitles. I am not one, but how is a deaf person supposed to enjoy the game? Really something they should have thought of beforehand. But all in all, this is a game worthy of my time.
I would even suggest on starting on the second game. The real story line would pickup from there, then continue to go play from 2 -> broterhood ->revalations -> 3. You wont miss much by skipping the first game. It is also all explained in the second one anyways :p

IVIaster220

Reaction score
I would even suggest on starting on the second game. The real story line would pickup from there, then continue to go play from 2 -> broterhood ->revalations -> 3. You wont miss much by skipping the first game. It is also all explained in the second one anyways :p

Or you could get them all and randomly switch between them :p Haha!

I have played nearly all of them! I truly enjoy the AC series.

Jamie

Reaction score
Call of Duty: Black Ops II at the moment; I love it! It's so addictive.

iXanon

Reaction score
I'm currently playing Forza Motorsport 4, currently at Level 151 and just over 50% complete..

James

Reaction score
Been playing a lot of PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale. It's been a lot of fun, surprisingly.

Smokey

Reaction score
Currently playing: Hitman Absolution (PC), Dishonored (PS3, just finishing it up :D), AC3 (PS3, taking a break though)
Ragnarok Oddyssey (PS Vita), Darksiders (PC) and Chrono Trigger for SNES. :)

dagscot

Reaction score
Heavy Rain on the playstation 3. Nice graphics and I'm a fan of old school adventure games. I've actually finished it but I'm playing it again to see if I get the different ending.