• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Last TV Show Watched

JoshSucksAtGames

Reaction score
X-Files. Me and my pal haven't seen most of the episodes, so that's what we've been watching when we're bored.

Referal

Reaction score
The Flash, Gotham, Riverdale, SuperGirl and GLee LOL

Guardian

Reaction score
The latest season of House of Cards on Netflix.

Brandon

Admin
Administrator
Premium
Reaction score
I'm currently waiting for season 3 of "The Man In The High Castle"

BatmanWayne

Reaction score
Designated Survivor, it is a great tv serie, I recommend that to all my friends, it is like House of Cards but with all the heavy politicians stuff, it is more action than anything, but it makes you identificate with the characters, and it have a good first season, please, give it a try, it is very intense and good, you will like it!

Shortie861

Reaction score
I haven't watched much TV in so long I would have to guess right now which TV show was my last that I watched. Giving it a guess I would have to say that it was Chicago Fire :)

Referal

Reaction score
I am with Shortie on this one I used watch like 6 or more tv shows everyday last years and years before. But Life has gotten more busier for me so I watch like 2-3 TV shows atm Titans, The Flash, Gotham once it starts I watched Legends and The Flash yesterday
[doublepost=1546220810,1542988385][/doublepost]It was Titans and Dragon Ball Super English Dub as the Japaneses dubbed episodes go by faster this what I mean is words lol. But I like the english one better. Although in the English version they change some words as its dirty and DBZ is not Rated R or 18+ Anime