• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Name your favorite DOTA2 pro player, and why!

yoyoalben0

Reaction score
Yeah. And I wish he will team up with Dendi. I mean, I just hope Dendi will leave Na'Vi. :( It really makes me sad. He has a great potential and a lot of skills as a mid player. His current teammates are not good enough for him. He is just too loyal. Poor Dendi.

Dendi should find another team. he's a good players but in a bad team. i hope someday or at least ti8 he will finally decide to join a decent team and explore other teams. it such a waste of a talent, loyalty is already out of the option. He won't be one of the champions again if he can't step up his game.

fishmonk

Reaction score
For me that would be Dendi! he's a living legend, he might abused the bug before ( The meat hook to well ) but still, he did game changers on the finals. it's really amazing how versatile a team can be with dendi on it back in his prime. Goosebumps whenever the MC says "DENDI EXPRESS!". because it's a sure death.
Yes. Dendi's definitely a living legend. I liked his playstyle back then too. Na'vi was like a battering ram rushing over opponents with their aggressive Dota.

amine erraji

Reaction score
Miracle-, Amer have a great talent in dota, he can play any hero and carry's with it i love he's gameplay style with invoker he's really fun to watch him play, but there is a better invoker in called Sumiya now this guy is insane with invoker you should watch a game or two you will be amazed, and Dendi, he's the most happy dota player ever always laugth at any moment i know i favorite many players but dude you can't have just one there are many talented players around dota 2.

fishmonk

Reaction score
I agree that Miracle- is an exceptional talent. His Invoker is a beastly machine. It’s definitely ban worthy material. Sumiya is unproven on the big stage. Miracle- is very versatile. He can rotate with Matumbaman on core heroes. I especially like his Antimage and Juggernaut.You can rely on him to carry the team with these heroes.

m33kuh

Reaction score
Indeed. He can play almost any role. I remember him playing Lion when they were matched up with Na'Vi and it was really disappointing for Na'Vi. Miracle- owned them using Lion but he was a support that time. I think to myself sometimes, maybe Na'Vi doesn't have it anymore, or Miracle- is just too good for them.

fishmonk

Reaction score
Yes, hopefully Miracle- and his team will play well this TI. He's too talented not to win a TI. The competition is stiff but I think Miracle- needs to be put onto some reliable hero which can carry his team. Kuroky's draft sometimes does not utilize Miracle- to his full potential.

djdanilo

Reaction score
My all time favorite would be Puppey. I know he plays support heroes, but not a lot of people understand what it takes to be the captain of a team, to draft heroes, make decisions in-game, and I think the old NaVi wouldn't have achieved anything if it wasn't for Puppey on the head of their team. I think he is the player that has the best knowledge and the understanding of the game, people who could get close to his knowledge of the game would be, maybe, Fly, ppd, xiao8 and Merlini.

Hikin33t

Reaction score
Eternal Envy is by far my favourite player. He didn't spill a drink on another player, he deliberately threw it in his face.

But, say what you will about Envy, he is an incredible player that just committed to going pro and made it happen. I respect that and what's more I find him extremely relatable.

fishmonk

Reaction score
Eternal Envy is by far my favourite player. He didn't spill a drink on another player, he deliberately threw it in his face.

But, say what you will about Envy, he is an incredible player that just committed to going pro and made it happen. I respect that and what's more I find him extremely relatable.

EternalEnvy is a special player. When he's plays well , he can make some godly plays. However, when he is prone to silly mistakes. This is why he's had a hard time winning major tournaments. I hope he does well with his current team so they do not split up again.