• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Need a Mod Program?

Picnic

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm here to offer my services to you. If you need a modding program and can't find it. Just let me know and I will find it for you. First, what I will ask you is, "Did you try Google." If you haven't done that, try it. Second, I will ask you, "Are you scared of a virus?" If the answer to that is yes, trust me, I am completely safe and do not intentionally try to infect anyone. I download the mod onto my computer, grab a clean save from someone and mod it. I will then send you the modded save, you test it, if you like how the game is modded, I will send you the program. Sound fair? Good, now I have a ton of programs already, I will post a list of them below at a later time. I ask that staff please try this first for approval from staff showing members that I am indeed, safe, secure, and fast. I will do all deliveries within 24 hours. So be patient and wait :D