• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Need Intro Template Edited l C4D + AE

Zahreah

Reaction score
I started rendering it but even on my pc it's going to take hours and the effects and everything else still needs to be added in AE and that means that some plug ins need to be installed.

L

LBJ

Voi said:
I started rendering it but even on my pc it's going to take hours and the effects and everything else still needs to be added in AE and that means that some plug ins need to be installed.

So can you do it? You would be my favorite person ever! I can wait.

Zahreah

Reaction score
The render is like 7 hours long,
so it can't be done tonight, then by school and exam revision is done tomorrow i won't have time either so unless theres anyone else,
Problem is, even after ive done everything is c4d, i need to install all these plug ins in AE then render it out in there, then render in vegas to reduce file size, it's a long process

L

LBJ

Voi said:
The render is like 7 hours long,
so it can't be done tonight, then by school and exam revision is done tomorrow i won't have time either so unless theres anyone else,
Problem is, even after ive done everything is c4d, i need to install all these plug ins in AE then render it out in there, then render in vegas to reduce file size, it's a long process

OK. I understand. Thanks though. Just don't worry about it.

Zahreah

Reaction score
Alright, if you do find a template thats a requires less done to it il maybe be able to get it done when im back tomorrow.

L

LBJ

Voi said:
Alright, if you do find a template thats a requires less done to it il maybe be able to get it done when im back tomorrow.

I don't know if this one is any easier, but here it is. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A8i3SoS1gw&feature=my_liked_videos&list=LL82NRLWcOLPsBhxTy_LQynQ

Zahreah

Reaction score
Doesn't look it, by the looks of it, it will require some work in vegas or AE

Zahreah

Reaction score
Infact, its entirely made in after effects,
Well il try take a look before im off to sleep, im rendering something else in ae atm.

L

LBJ

Voi said:
Infact, its entirely made in after effects,
Well il try take a look before im off to sleep, im rendering something else in ae atm.

OK thanks Voi. If you can't do it, it is fine, but I really need it. Lol

Zahreah

Reaction score
i opened the ae file and nothing appears, just some vids in project area but apart from that blank screen.

L

LBJ

Voi said:
i opened the ae file and nothing appears, just some vids in project area but apart from that blank screen.

Ugh... OK. Thanks for trying.