• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

New from Canada!

niightwind

Reaction score
Hey there everyone! My name is Cecelia, but you can call me Cece. I'm 19 years old and reside in Saskatchewan, Canada. I love video games, especially RPGs. My favorite game series are Danganronpa, Persona, Final Fantasy, and Kingdom Hearts. I also love various RPG-maker games like Ib and Witch's House.

Other interests include anime/manga, dolls (I collect ball-jointed dolls), and music. I play the piano and do vocals, and recently got a microphone for recording with the plans of starting a YouTube channel for doing cover songs sometime in the future. I also enjoy video editing, writing, and drawing - though I'm not very good at the last one mentioned on that list.

Hope to get to know people here and get on well with you all! Thanks for having me!

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
Welcome to the site @niightwind !

I too am from Canada :) I actually was going to go visit Saskatchewan to go see a friend of mine. However, it now looks as if my vacation funds has ran out :(

Either way, nice to meet you! Hope to see you around!

Patrick

Reaction score
Welcome friend.

I always thought singing was a awesome talent. Too bad I can't do it to save my life. What genre anime do you like?

niightwind

Reaction score
Thank you everyone for the welcomes! Nice to meet you all!

@Patrick - I don't know if I'm actually very talented with singing, but it is something I try my best at nonetheless. I think my lessons in piano helped me with my vocals too.
For anime, my favorite genre above all are psychological horrors/thrillers. Some examples being Higurashi, Mirai Nikki, Another... Elfen Lied, that sort of thing. I don't mind jumpscares/gore but I prefer psychological elements above those things. I don't mind other genres as well though, like fantasies and maybe the occasional comedy. :cat:

Martin

Reaction score
Welcome, you have a nice collection of games series you like - each getting some nice new iterations in the series from the looks of things.