• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Nidalee or Fizz? Who would win?

tinrmz15

Reaction score
If those champions are played by pro players? who would you think will win it? Honestly, both champions have sick skills and skillful usage can cause great damage to one another. I'm at 50-50 because I'm not a ap role gamer, I'm an ADC hahaha. But from the last ranked game I played with my friend who played mid lane, my friend's nidalee overkilled fizz. He habitually ganks other lanes and farms when he successfully killed his enemy that's why he grew powerful. But I also believe that Fizz has a great chance of beating nidalee.

Gladdy

Reaction score
Honestly, it completely depends on the players... if the Nidalee is actually good she would never even fight the Fizz. She would simply split push the side lanes and disappear in the bushes before Fizz reaches her. Are you talking about AP Nidalee or AD btw? She can neglect his ult with Zhonya's and dash out with her W if he goes into her... I truly don't know because I don't play Nidalee or Fizz at all but that's just my theory based on their skill sets. Also, she's ranged so she can harras him easier in the early levels.

luispas

Reaction score
The one will win (I think) would be Fizz, he has so strong abilities, and he only needs to get one kill to be feed and starts snowbolling. For example, Bjergsen, the Mid laner of TSM it's a Fizz main, every time he plays him, he leave behind the enemy mid.
I hate playing against one, it's horrible.

Deathisue

Reaction score
Fizz has no doubt, it has a lot of damage and mobility, characteristics that Nidale simply can not face, Nidale has a lot of damage and mobility, but her lack of life simply makes her very vulnerable to Fizz, so in a 1vs1 Fizz will be the winner, Nidale only works against adc and champs that lacks in the mobility.

TsuyoyRival

Reaction score
I believe Fizz with his kit can absolutely destroy Nidalee, majorly because of his "E" and ultimate. She can't have a great impact has Fizz can. Also, late game, fizz is better than her.

Rebelssis

Reaction score
I’d go for Fizz. He’s got more constant damage with his the passive of his W. When he hits you, it’s highly probable you’ll die. His ulti deals tons of damage too… and his kill pressure makes you play really passive, so he might get a better farming than you… And, dude, his mobility! He moves as Katarina does!
On the other hand, Nidalee deals lots of damage too, but she is not good at melee fighting. I mean, she can hurt the opponent plentifully, but her damage can’t be compared to Fizz’s.