• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Nutscript f1 Menu Bug

Trisha Demilion™

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a fix that could help with this? There's multiple variants of this glitch, from the f1 menu bringing up the spawn menu, to being f3 instead, to not being bound at all. It also causes this error to pop up:

gamemodes/nutscript/gamemode/core/libs/sh_date.lua:45: in function 'get' gamemodes/nutscript/gamemode/core/derma/cl_information.lua:101: in function 'setup' gamemodes/nutscript/gamemode/core/derma/cl_menu.lua:81: in function 'Init' lua/includes/extensions/client/panel/scriptedpanels.lua:37: in function 'Create' gamemodes/nutscript/gamemode/core/hooks/cl_hooks.lua:569: in function <gamemodes/nutscript/gamemode/core/hooks/cl_hooks.lua:562>

So far we've tried everything to fix it, but there's been no luck. Nutscript forums haven't said anything to others with the same issue, so I'm hoping that you guys would be willing to help.

I would appreciate it if you kept it a serious topic, despite it being in this section, so please stay on topic with this thread.

Supreme Leader Snoke

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
Imperial is also having a Nutscript error also but its with some thing with particles

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
Could it be another addon causing the issue?

Trisha Demilion™

Reaction score
We'll look into doing it without addons, but while that occurs, are there any other possible fixes?

Edit: We've attempted to launch the server without addons, it seems that the server will not launch at all without addons.

Last edited:

Womack

Reaction score
Line 45 of the 'get' function of your sh_lib is throwing an error. I have never seen an sh library throw an error before in my life. Have fun with that.

The other error is in the derma information class, function 'setup' at line 101,
This error is probably why the initialization function is failing at line 81 in the menu class.
The menu class failing is probably whats causing all your multiple glitches.

Line 37 in the 'create' function of your scriptedPanels class is also throwing an error, which is almost certainly causing the last error in the list.

To fix the issues, just find the source code file and go to the line i specified in an IDE, After a little investigation you should be able to see what is causing the error, and then apply a fix. My guess is that they don't have overloaded variables or assert statements to make sure the machine isn't dividing by zero or something.

Good luck