• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Personal Favorite Champion?

Javo1096

Reaction score
My favorite champion is Kassadin for it's skill set, story and of course looks, the voice tone that they gave him I just think it's perfect. It's really fun to me to charge against the whole team when they are reunited cause some serious damage and just bamf out right in front of their faces, a good in-n-out getting the enemy ADC killed.

Neiltarquin

Reaction score
DOTA Lightning Revenant or Razor. That's the firat character I've learned to used.

luispas

Reaction score
My favorite at the beginning was Miss Fortune, but right now my favorite one is Vayne, I love her story, what she's made of, her design, her abilities, everything. For me, she will always be the strongest ad-carry.

alastor1

Reaction score
Don't make fun of me, my favorite champion is Lux, Luxana. Starting with her look, ending with her abilities, I consider that she has everything that I love. I start playing with her because of her laugh, was the most funny thing ever until they changed it :( so sad. But I still love playing her, it's awesome to use her full combo of Q + E + R.

TheArticulate

Reaction score
I've been an enormous Draven fanboy going on a year now. I like his play style and tool kit, and the whole catching axes to get stacks adds some additional difficulty to playing him. I like his arrogant attitude in game, even though it doesn't really reflect my personal attitude, and I just don't seem to get tired of playing him!

Second to him would probably be Vayne.

Wolfparttimer

Reaction score
My favorite is the one and only love:
Anivia the Cryophoenix

When I started to play LoL in the second season, I fell in love with Anivia <3
When the Anivia's free week finally came, I played her like it was the end of the world until I earned enough Ip's to buy her, since then I played her as my one and only Mid champion.
To be honest, She was probably my only good champion even though I played a lot of supports and ADCs
I'm kind of mad with RIOT because they only nerf her......She is one of the few old champs that is super strong after many seasons, and lots of nerf bats :tired:

huggy212

Reaction score
My personal favorite is Galio. Because of the animation of his skills which is very much heroic. I also love how flexible he is. His SS really gives pressure on the whole map making him good in all roles except ADR. Using him as an ADC is also powerful because of his damage potential. He can also be good tank because of passive skill, thus making a support galing is ideal. I believe that he will also be a good farm but personally i find it hard to clear camps using him. His ultimate is my most favorite of all but also I hate how long is the casting time plus you give free hits to your enemies to yourself while casting it.

Alex

Reaction score
My favorite champion is graves, but I have had many different favorite champions in the past. I started playing Graves just this season and he is my most played champion in ranked and one of my highest mastery champions. Throughout all of his nerfs I still throughout enjoy him as a champion. I love how if a good Graves gets ahead he can dominate the game. He can be played Top, Mid, and ADC which is great!

Deathisue

Reaction score
My favorite champion is Riven, I know he is a easy champion according to many people, but still I like his mobility and all his mechanics together, at first i was very bad with her but with the practice I became in a good main Riven, a champion Something weak in some situations but still very fun to play.

airfightermax

Reaction score
My favorite champ is probably Master Yi. I play jungle a lot and he's my go-to pick in the jungle. I have Zac and Warwick for jungle too but I like Master Yi the most.

His kit is amazing especially his W heal which can tank turret shots. You can also avoid turret shots with his q though you would have to time it properly. His passive is also nice as it makes chunking down squishies easily.

valy

Reaction score
Hi, my favorite champion is Skarner, because if I need he can slow down and shield for protection, has strong poke, heal,movement speed boost for escape, a slow and a stun. I haven't played this game for a while, now if I'm thinking I should take a round or two, just to have fun!

TsuyoyRival

Reaction score
Supports, Tanky DPS, Ranged AP. I can't do AD or Rogue characters because I find their burst and then their wait to engage again is too long.

Tanky DPS: Garen, Mantheon and the Like. Any character like these I can easily adapt to and enjoy immensely. Even Tankplank works, with crit runes.

Supports: Taric, any healer (Sona, Soraka, etc), and even play Blitz as a support bottom laner and ruin peoples' days.

Ranged AP: Brand is my true love, so many times I've bounced that ultimate between people and got kills I shouldn't have. Failing that, I've mained Heimerdinger since Beta.

I fail horrendously at AD carry so I let other people play them. Though my favorite is Mantheon:

The last video is so laughable AHAH I'm a Pantheon main and i loved the last video since he is my favorite champion xD Anyways, why you call him Mantheon? Man+Pantheon? is that it? :D

pauldox3

Reaction score
Prolly anivia. Since i saw frogen play anivia waaaaayy back early season 2, i immediately fell inlove. Although anivia is quite different today, i still very much love to play her. She never falls out of meta, her ability scalings are bat shit crazy, she fits into any team compositions, and most of all, her wall is one of the most fun skill to execute in the game.

tinrmz15

Reaction score
I am an ADR type of role player and my personal favorite heroes are Jinx, Ashe and Vayne. Although many players would say that they are easy to counter or to defeat, I believe it depends on the player and the strategy on how he/she will maximize the power of the hero and help give damage to opponents during clash. I always believe that "In every great ADR, is a great Support". Teamwork and a skillful support will make the ADR and team successful

user238

Reaction score
My favorite champion is Evelyn, and playing her as a Jungler. Sure she's not as good as she used to be ever since they got rid of the DFG, and yes I know that was forever ago, but still.

I love how she's invisible all the time, it makes ganks so much easier and its so shocking. It makes everyone play defensively because they never know where you are. ADC's can't push out a lane by themselves, because if they do, BAM, Eve's there and killing them. She does tend to fall off late in the game I feel, even when she is super fed so you only have like 25 minutes to win.