• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Police in America (racism, police brutality etc)

GameCube

Reaction score
The cops issue is very complex mostly delving into this whole ethnic conflict. Therefore, opinions on all sides are highly biased.

Heatman

Reaction score
To be honest I believe police officers in America are complete dick-heads who believe they can overpower anyone. No, I'm not a sovereign citizen who doesn't answer a single question when asked or pleads the 5th when asked your name, I don't believe those people are good but in my opinion there's good and bad cops. Thoughts on the Police in America?

this video had me fucking dying

There is a saying that in every twelve, there must be a Judas among. I believe police in America are made of both good and bad cops. But I believe that racism is their most common problem in the force.

Yes, I can admit American police do lots of good work but the racist act among most of them mar their efforts in carrying out their duties. I have seen several reports of racist violence melted to blacks by American police. Some blacks are even shot and killed without any investigation carried out to determine what actually went wrong.

I just hope and pray vehemently that the good ones do have a great impact on the lives of the bad corrupt ones to change from their bad ways.

Jog

Community Supervisor
Reaction score
Imma rebump this thread and give my opinion as I have had 5 years of direct experience working with Sheriff Office of my county being a Explorer Lieutenant.

The police in this nation have one duty: "To Protect and Serve". In order for a man or woman to possess the ability to carry out this duty they have to go through an extensive process that weeds out almost 100% of those who only wish to commit bad acts on the citizens of the United States.

Let me explain this process in detail based on how you apply for my Sheriffs Office. You must first obtain an Associate Degree or Bachelors Degree in any subject field (from Gender Studies to Criminal Justice). This makes sure you are highly educated in regards to your general education and world perspective. Once you obtain a minimum of a 2 year degree you may then proceed to apply which is a 26 page long application which is screened heavily and requires notaries and lots of signatures from various people (doctors etc.). Once this application is received you take 5 physical tests (ranging from Obstacle courses to Swimming) and you must pass each one. You then have to take 2 knowledge tests called the CJ-BAT which essentially test you on general policing policies and other information that a citizen should know in a basic law enforcement encounter to see if you have a aptitude to become a L.E.O. Once these tests are finished you then conduct a Polygraph test, and Psychiatric evaluation, and another doctors physical exam. You then take one final fitness test and you are then given a notice that you are hired by the Sheriffs Office. This process takes 6 months to a year generally. However you are not finished as you still have 6 months of a intense police academy in which you are taught everything you will need to know to be a L.E.O.

So in general the basic cop coming right out of the academy has a decent baseline of how to conduct themselves and they are generally in good mind and are only there to give their life to protect yours.

Now in my experience working with the police I have found maybe just 1 person who had only a bad demeanor in the way the carry themselves out. And just like with anything (race, jobs etc) there will always be "rotten apples". Just like a bad cop does not represent the 99% who are good, and just like a thug African American who gets arrested every other week for Domestic battery doesn't represent the entire African American community.

Another thing is that people don't realize how much they rely on law enforcement in their daily lives. They handle car accidents, are first responders when your bank is being robbed, help the community through homeless outreach and other social programs. They also are on 24/7/365(6) standby (even during holidays) when you might need them to come save your ass from being burglarized in your own house or being beaten by opposite protesters at a rally. They are there solely with the great intent just to help you and your community be better. And it is unfortunate that a lot of stupid people get shot by Police because they didn't know how to comply with simple orders. And it is unfortunate that for some reason a lot of these stupid quote on quote unarmed people happen to be fucking African American because that's all the media show.

What about the damn police officers who DIE FOR YOU. Where the fuck are they mentioned in the news? Why isn't the black or white cop killer mentioned? Why not?

POLICE ARE THERE TO PROTECT YOU. Simple. They aren't their simply to rule over you with a iron fist. So respect them as they protect you in your daily life and help grant you some of the basic freedoms and liberties you enjoy a day to day basis.

My argument stands strong and I support the law enforcement community 100%.

GameCube

Reaction score
This whole subject is so racially biased (on all sides). Basically, it's identity politics to the extreme. How can anyone decide truth in this case?

Last edited:

Jog

Community Supervisor
Reaction score
This whole subject is so racially biased (on all sides). Basically, it's identity politics to the extreme. How can anyone decide truth in this case?

Are you for real? How is it racially motivated on the side of the police? Unlike Black Lives Matter which is essentially a black supremacist group, you have the organized labor of citizens who give up their lives to serve others (aka POLICE OFFICERS). And these citizens come in all shapes, sizes, colors, and identities to join the LEO group and go protect others.

The government couldn't give two shits if you were black or white. The people who do are the media who constantly try and manipulate stories and feed them to the people.

This is why so many people are uninformed about the real story.

THE REAL STORY is that 99% of these "shootings" were justified if you look at the FULL VIDEO. THE REAL STORY is that the media doesn't want the people to know about the pore white police officer who was just shot and killed by a black thug so they could be initiated into a violent gang. THE REAL STORY is that the American people are being spoon fed lies by these extremist groups on far ends of the spectrum!