• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Ps4 Or Xbox One?

Blaine019

Reaction score
I'm planning to buy one of these bad guys. I just wanted to know which one is better in terms of gaming experience and what are the exclusive games for each consoles? I don't really mind about the controllers because I've played with both of the controllers.

TheArticulate

Reaction score
The last console I owned was the Xbox 360, but when the time comes for me to get a new console, I'm definitely going to go with the PS4. My reasoning is solely for the exclusive games that are available on Playstation. It was nice being able to play Halo and Gears of War with my Xbox, but they're just not necessities for me when it comes to gaming.

In terms of exclusives for the Playstation, I'm really interested in The Last of Us, Until Dawn, The Uncharted series, Horizon: Zero Dawn and Bloodborne. Really, their exclusive content seems so much more vibrant and entertaining to me.

Xilkozuf

Reaction score
Do not choose basing your opinion on the console itself: they both have their pros and cons, and comparing them will make them more or less equal. Instead, look at a list of what are the games avalaible on each of them - expecially the exclusives. See which console have more games that you would like to play (that are NOT available on the other one), and that could be your choice.

Blaine019

Reaction score
The last console I owned was the Xbox 360, but when the time comes for me to get a new console, I'm definitely going to go with the PS4. My reasoning is solely for the exclusive games that are available on Playstation. It was nice being able to play Halo and Gears of War with my Xbox, but they're just not necessities for me when it comes to gaming.

In terms of exclusives for the Playstation, I'm really interested in The Last of Us, Until Dawn, The Uncharted series, Horizon: Zero Dawn and Bloodborne. Really, their exclusive content seems so much more vibrant and entertaining to me.
I totally agree with you, I really want to play The Last of Us too. Not to mention that they could make a sequel to the game. :D

PenguinManiac

Reaction score
PS4. Its exclusive are way more appealing to me than Xbox One's (I mean, just look at Bloodborne), as they tend to receive more support from Japanese developers. Microsoft seems to be pushing for western software houses, instead, but they haven't handled them as well as Sony (Scalebound, I'm looking at you), although they have their fair share of interesting series (Halo, Fable -albeit not much of an exclusive anymore-, etc).

Referal

Reaction score
Xbox one as it more newer and PS4 keep copying it from each other also they have better features like music Some good sets like buy XBox and get 2 games free like call duty or Halo