• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Pubg "playerunknown's Battlegrounds"

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
I purchased the game a while ago but still have yet to play it :( I'm going to have to get on it. I do watch several streamers play it, and a lot of my friends do as well :)

Perhaps @Hux can shed his opinion on it as he just recently got the game ;)

BethSztruhar

Reaction score
I'm planning to buy it because all of my friends said it's awesome and entertaining. I also watched a lot of youtubers playing it and it sure looks fun.

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
I LOVE the game, I've played around 38 hours already and haven't had it long at all lol. It's definitely worth the purchase and it's even better when playing with friends.

It's really fun and doesn't get boring fast as the map is so large with so much loot to gather.

airfightermax

Reaction score
I LOVE the game, I've played around 38 hours already and haven't had it long at all lol. It's definitely worth the purchase and it's even better when playing with friends.

It's really fun and doesn't get boring fast as the map is so large with so much loot to gather.
What's more is that every match is a different experience. The games replayability factor is really high since anything can happen. There was this one time on solos where I died moments after I landed. Someone has boxed me to death and I lost.

Other time though I would camp on the edges of the circle to shoot players desperately trying to get in. That was really fun but not so fun if your the one in that position. I play a lot with snipers but I'm not good with it yet so I'm still practicing my aim.

This is what makes PUBG fun because anything can happen.

Gladdy

Reaction score
I have also recently purchased PUBG and damn, this game is absolutely awesome. The only bad thing is that my computer doesn't run it at the best quality so I have settings set to low to get a semi decent FPS rate... once I buy a new computer I imagine that it'll be easier to play :p

Regardless, I'd definitely recommend it to anybody. It's an FPS but also involves a lot of strategy aspects - you have to be tactical in your movement when you drop from the plane, the things you loot and more. It gets seriously intense once that damn circle starts narrowing and closing down... especially once it's last 10 players. It makes me sweat! I saw that they're already testing out a new map.

Inqogn1to

Reaction score
I have also recently purchased PUBG and damn, this game is absolutely awesome. The only bad thing is that my computer doesn't run it at the best quality so I have settings set to low to get a semi decent FPS rate... once I buy a new computer I imagine that it'll be easier to play :p

Regardless, I'd definitely recommend it to anybody. It's an FPS but also involves a lot of strategy aspects - you have to be tactical in your movement when you drop from the plane, the things you loot and more. It gets seriously intense once that damn circle starts narrowing and closing down... especially once it's last 10 players. It makes me sweat! I saw that they're already testing out a new map.
Im kinda facing the same issue altough I have not bought it (yet). However my buddi showed me this, maybe that's something that you can apply--->

Inqogn1to

Reaction score
My buddi also showed me this, he's really eager to get me involved in this game haha :). I'll get it as soon as I'm done with my current side projects... Thought I'd re-share the clip with you guys :D

fishmonk

Reaction score
I bought this game around 2 weeks ago. It's pretty fun to play.
It's more awesome if you have friends playing with you as a squad.
I think the game has potential to grow further considering the massive sales for an early access game.

Gladdy

Reaction score
Im kinda facing the same issue altough I have not bought it (yet). However my buddi showed me this, maybe that's something that you can apply--->
Oh damn, does this actually work though? Is it okay to tweak those settings?

If I am honest, I have only tried to reduce all of the in-game graphics settings. I switched them all to low and now I get around 30ish FPS but it's rather unstable. I even tried to turn down my resolution... the problem is that my GPU is old. The CPU and RAM are fine :( I don't know. I read their forums and even some people with good PC's aren't getting very high FPS.

Inqogn1to

Reaction score
Oh damn, does this actually work though? Is it okay to tweak those settings?

If I am honest, I have only tried to reduce all of the in-game graphics settings. I switched them all to low and now I get around 30ish FPS but it's rather unstable. I even tried to turn down my resolution... the problem is that my GPU is old. The CPU and RAM are fine :( I don't know. I read their forums and even some people with good PC's aren't getting very high FPS.
Alrigth I gotcha. From what I have gathered this should be a good solution (have not tried it myself though), since I'm yet to buy the game first. My friend confirmed that this works, if you try it let me know if it was beneficial for your Fps situation. Peace