• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Question on Future GameModes

Osiris Lord Of Memes

Reaction score
So as you all know, we here have had basically the same gamemodes for servers for about 2 years, and while yes they are successful, they have gotten boring to others. Now with the recent creation of this network we have, we are getting more servers for other games such as Minecraft, WoW, and I think ARMA. So what I was thinking is what other types of game modes/servers do you guys think we should eventually plan on having added in to our community. (Note: It is highly unlikely any of these suggestions will go through as currently we have just
re-launched HL2RP, unless someone is able to vividly detail their idea and banana is attracted to it)

I currently my self have two suggestions (it would be three but banana already wants metro but ran into issues):

1: Warhammer RP

Yes, yes I can hear the griping and moaning from a few of you, but WH was a pretty good gamemode. Asides from being sandbag monitors.... Now I am mostly basing this off back when we first tried WH by hosting Hammerfall's WH server for a while before we made our own. Only suggestion I would have for it would be to possibly have a larger default map that gives the regular gaurdsmen room to do drills and rp without being crammed into a tiny post watching sandbags and trees.

2: SWTOR RP (Jedi v Sith)

Yes, we already have two star wars servers and it seems like anymore generally seems to screw over the populations of the other servers before dying. But I have recently tried out the gaming on a few communities (once again, the most notable one was from hammerfall) and they have seemed to be rather good game modes. The only problem that I do foresee is balancing things out so that we arent turning it into a annoying grind fest that encourages heavily on donating to rank up. (Although it would be a good idea to have xp booster or packages that you could buy to reach a rank instantly without being cheap)

==========================================================================
Now you dont have to suggest only gMod server ideas, if there is a popular game that allows for large outfits/guilds and/or renting servers, go ahead and suggest it.

Supreme Leader Snoke

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
What about swtor RP PvP between the republic and the Sith empire? Default classes would be troopers and we can have special classes like smugglers and bounty hunters and Jedi and Sith could be an application class of specially chosen?

Osiris Lord Of Memes

Reaction score
What about swtor RP PvP between the republic and the Sith empire? Default classes would be troopers and we can have special classes like smugglers and bounty hunters and Jedi and Sith could be an application class of specially chosen?
The one server i went to was similar to that except it ran on nutscript and your could choose any of those.

Toxic

CW Super Admin
Reaction score
SWTOR RP may be a good server for HFG, but just because it succeeds for one community doesn't mean it will for another, HFG is known for SWTOR RP essentially the main server they have, not to mention that our a SWTOR RP would likely be empty due to the rapidly growing HFG SWTOR RP