• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Roms played through mobile?

JaiGuru

Reaction score
Generally I don't enjoy mobile emulators because I need the physical feedback of a controller to play games right. I'm sure I'm a product of my times and that younger generations who will grow up with on-screen buttons will be well suited to it, but I just cannot adapt to this particular change. If I can't feel the depression of the button, if my thumb isn't on the d-pad to actually give me feedback on what direction I'm pushing, I just can't control the game properly.

Yukibana

Reaction score
I think emulators are really good because smartphones nowadays have sufficient processing power to run a lot of handheld consoles. Sure, some authenticity is lost, but it's definitely more convenient since physical hardware isn't as much needed. It's also hard to retain legality with all of the options to... "acquire," one could say ROMs.

lindbergh

Reaction score
Wow OP, the NES has a lot of games, the Roms are even less than 1mb and you only have played two games? Pick it up man. :D

I have a lot of emulators for the Nintendo console. I've got an emulator for the NES, the SNES, the gameboy advance, the N64 and the NDS! If I'm going to enumerate the games that I've played, it would be a long loooong list.

Anyways, my favorite emulators are for the SNES and the NDS since the games for these consoles are awesome.

IwantCookies

Reaction score
I have played with emulators in my phone, but I've limited myself to play GBA/GB games. Maybe it has to do with the fact that smarthphones have a similar shape to the GB. I used to be a paralegal and had to do a lot of waiting in different institutions and my emulator was a life saver. Until it drained my phone's battery, that's it.

Referal

Reaction score
Unfortunaly www.emuparidise.me is closed due to Copyright from companies telling them to take off their content gaming so they have officially closed down after 18 years of their service its said so them go but as for mobile roms I haven't play it for a while I can''t seem to find ROMS emulators nowadays I had one a few years but I think it got deleted or reported to be closed as the complaints