• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Sad news to the nostalgic fans.

m33kuh

Reaction score
From small hype, it went large, and it was the best thing to hope for this couple of months after I heard from Reddit, that Gummy (a famous WoW enthusiast, programmer and developer) has been working on his potential vanilla (and classic TBC) private server. He has been secretly working on this project for the past 4 years.

Sadly, as we all know, the almighty Blizzard has all the power and auras in the whole WoW universe. So, bad things happen to those who don't obey. Lol (tying to sound like Illidan)

The server Felmyst, a NO P2W and fully classic, was supposed to be UP AND RUNNING last 10 days during it's countdown. I was shocked when I checked it's website today, and I found the news.
www.felmyst.com

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
It sucks when players who just want to play get stopped by the game companies themselves. It's like they want the players to play the game their way, not anything else. That's why other companies do this kind of stuff too, like ban the ability to make mods in the game, let the players pay up for mods that their community created, etc. It's a shame, but you can see the true color of companies when someone tries to edit their product or when they try to make money out of the community's work.