• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

SEO Success Tips - Be Seen

Referal

Reaction score
Hello fellow GameRebels users, Besides the here & there help I've provided for those that have created a topic seeking assistance, I feel I have not really contributed much to this great community. So I am going to give back by providing some great SEO tools & knowledge from both the White Hat & Black Hat perspective.I have not seen a full blown SEO Help topic here & I see a lot of newcomers to the world of hosting, owning, running a website so I hope this can help.

White Hat

First off Get yourself a Google Webmaster Account & Bing/Yahoo Webmaster Account also get a Google Analytics Account (its the best imo) & Signing up for Bing/Yahoo ADS gets you a 50$ advertisement credit, even if people dont click a % of impressions are people that might have seen your site.

The webmaster accounts allow you to upload sitemap files specifically designed for bots to crawl. They provide very good data on how many search impressions you receive, what is clicked most, as well as getting your website into 3 of the most popular search engines.

You can have a sitemap made for free at many sitemap generating websites who abide by the guidelines of google & bing, here is an example site that I use. http://www.web-site-map.com/

You will want to index as many pages as possible & its best to select directories / pages with a lot of content and links.

After tracking this info through your webmaster accounts you will get a grip on what people are looking for and what brings you the most traffic. This is key, especially when it comes to Meta Tags and the display of your website in the search engines. With meta tags you can add a title, description & keywords. (All hidden on the face of the website but the Title & Description appear in the search engine)

This will show your site in an organized fashion in the search engines & allows you to dictate what appears.

<head>
<title> Your Website </title>
<meta name="description" content="Keyword 1, Keyword 2, Keyword 3, ETC, Seperate using commas">
<meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html;charset=UTF-8">
</head>
Next Up is social networking (If you want to advertise what your doing)

Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Reddit, etc.

Posting content on a daily basis, followers or not, is a great way to get recognized and the more sites linking in to your website out there the better. Bots will crawl and Bots will see.

Black Hat

To get views and ranked fast, this is the way to go but every rose has its thorn, some of these methods will indeed boost your site ranking, but some things might suffer like your bounce rate & time spent on the site.

Here are some great websites

AlexaBoostup.com

Essentially this works as long as people use it. It works off a point system, you are give 500 points to start & each point spent is a view from somebody else, you can gain points by viewing others and every 90 seconds a new site appears. Each site you view you gain 1 point. You can just let this run all night gaining points & then during the day you can allow your points to be spent. This only works if you have the Alexa Toolbar installed but nonetheless it gets your website viewed and I vouch for it as it does work.

Linkcollider.com

This works in a similar manner to AlexaBoostup in terms of points but does not require the toolbar, it is a more general autosurf application and is not limited to websites. You can use this too boost all your social networks, and instead of people only viewing yourwebsite they can choose to retweet, like a facebook post, subscribe to your youtube, etc. Very Powerful tool.

Pingfarm & IndexKings

Ping farm allows you to add an unlimited amount of URLS and will ping search engines, enticing the bots to crawl as the ping signals the site has been updated, create a .txt file with the urls you want it to ping and ping it as many times as you would like.

Index Kings allows you to add an unlimited amount of URLS and will then add links to at least 15,000 sites per URL. This is very powerful as the more sites your websites link appears on the more it will appear on search engines.

The only other tip I have for Black Hat Seo is get this program called Tviewer. Seen here

I'm not going to post a download link, you will have to find it on your own.

What is the tViewer?
The tviewer is software that automatically generate visitors unlimited. Basic it will use proxy to surf your website It's really clever and knows how to create "REAL" visitor.. How do that? Please looking through its features.
  • Timeout: For each connection through proxy, if in during this time the proxy can not connect or response then proxy will masked as TIMEOUT and move to new proxy in the list. This is avoid program take too many times for bad proxies.
  • Delay: This is the time that visitors stay on the webpage. This value will random in a range so better than fixed value. You can control Avg. Visit Duration showing on GA by using this feature.
  • Loop: You can config to program loop work. When all proxy and website completed, if loop value > 0 then program will start from scratch. We will have return visitors by using this option.
  • Show browser: Display browser while visiting your website. Default value is FALSE. We use this option to make sure the program are working and the webpage loaded only.
  • Disabled image: Disable image display on browser. Default value is FALSE, you will need this option if you have a low network speed. Access speed will be significantly improved.
    Note for this option: Google Analytics does not show visitors when you disable images. If you try this on Chrome or Firefox you also see that.
  • User Agent: This feature allows you to driving visitors come from a specific device.
    Example: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.22 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/25.0.1364.172 Safari/537.22Im using Window NT 6.1 64 bit and Chrome 25.0.1364.172. You can reference and find more user agents string on Google. You can also leave this option. By default, the program have provided for you a pefect list of user agents string for pass Google Analytics.

Note: The program select random from this list of user agents for each visitor.

• Referrals: This feature allows you to driving visitors come from anywhere. We can also driving a visitor come from Search Organic.
    Example 1: I want my visitor come from www.ntweb.org, then you must include this address into referral list.

Example 2: I want my visitor come from Google Search with keyword 'Visitor Maker' then you must include this url: https://www.google.com/#hl=en&&q=Visitor+Maker&&oq=Visitor+Maker into your list.

Note: The program select random from this list for each visitor.

• Website address: The program allow you enter your website address in the textbox or browser your list of websites.
  • Inner Pages: First, What is Bounce Rate in Google Analytics? The definition of bounce rate is the percentage of people who arrive on your site and leave without visiting a second page. More importantly, Bounce Rate was designed to tell you if you have the right audience coming to your pages and if you are meeting their expectations. This feature allows you driving your visitor come with your site then visit all "Inner Pages" list. Example: my list include: http://ntweb.org/aboutus and http://ntweb.org/services . The rogram goto your "Website " then goto About us page then goto Services Page. This feature is VERY IMPORTANT.
    You can find more infos about Bounce Rate on Google or Bing.

Read more

Install Alexa & Quantcasts tags into your browser, Along with google analytics this will give you a well rounded perspective on your sites views.

I hoped this is useful! I'm no expert, just a few tips that have worked for me. Less than 48 hours of my full blown SEO integration.

0bad084225a235072f4dd54555e3883f.png