• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Share your Youtube Gaming Channel

Ipa07

Reaction score
My favourite youtuber is KSI. Too bad he is not uploading anymore.

AnthonyB

Reaction score
I like to sit and watch the guys called the Game Grumps. They're pretty funny. Also, I love their game choices. They do let's plays. I started watching them from this Sonic Adventure let's play. I'm probably not saying much by recommending them as they are pretty popular. But, just in case you've never heard of them, and you're curious...

WarVet

Reaction score
Has anyone heard of Gopnick Gaming? It is the gaminng channel of this Russian dude name Boris that makes other videos as well about life in Russia. Very funny.

SpitfireMase

Reaction score
Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/user/OppositeOpulence
Description: Comedy maybe?

When I have the time I enjoy editing and playing around in Premiere. This is why I have the channel, and why having nearly no audience doesn't bother me much. I post stuff I did with friends and I try to highlight funny things we say or funny things that happen in the game. Overwatch shows up a lot because I have the most friends that play that, on the Xbone and the PC.

overcast

Reaction score
I don't have my own gaming channel as of yet. But I am following this guy named "gameranx". And his views on games are pretty much the same as mine. Most of his reviews are good. And he has shared some really quality content. I'd say this is indeed a good channel worth following if you are into this.

thart

Reaction score
I don't know what's wrong you tube with me... i can't get views in any channel i create.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
I do not have the looks, voice, or humor to start my own Youtube page playing or reviewing games. Oh well, I'll just stick to watching some then.

giovanniiiii

Reaction score
Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCW-TxhbxJ1RWuCxuGiAZKRA

Description: This is my gaming channel, named Spaghetti Man.
I play a wide variety of video games. Some of them are DotA 2, Grand Theft Auto Online, and Don't Starve Together. I record myself playing new games after once in a while and when I feel like it, I do livestream some GTA Online or Don't Starve Together. I don't have perfect speaking skills so please bear with me. Also, any criticism would be welcome and will be appreciated!

airfightermax

Reaction score
Don't actually own a channel but just wanted to share this good League player on YouTube named anklespankin. He's already quite famous but I just wanted to put this out there in case someone's looking for a League player to follow.

castills

Reaction score
Jumping on the promote a Youtuber train, RandomGamingInHD regularly shows how good budget computer parts are, and actually used pocket change to buy some.
I used to watch Markiplier play stuff last semester at lunch, but now am gaming myself this summer. Good humor, a tad swearing (ok a lot on his rage vids), and hilarious skits.

Scholarkin

Reaction score
Don't actually own a channel but just wanted to share this good League player on YouTube named anklespankin. He's already quite famous but I just wanted to put this out there in case someone's looking for a League player to follow.
Same applies to me.
I have no youtube gamig channel.
But I like those I have seen on this thread. Thank you guys