• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

The future of the gaming industry

Shanky

Reaction score
I've been following the game development industry for a while now, and I've been noticing a big shift towards mobile gaming. It's clear that mobile gaming is becoming increasingly popular and it's only going to continue to grow in the future.

With the advancements in technology, mobile games are becoming more and more sophisticated and can offer a similar experience to console and PC games. This is making it possible for developers to create more complex and engaging games that are optimized for mobile devices.

Additionally, the rise of cloud gaming and 5G networks will make it even easier for players to access high-quality mobile games.

In my opinion, the future of gaming is definitely in mobile gaming. It's a huge market and it's only going to get bigger.

What are your thoughts on this? Do you think mobile gaming is the future of the industry? And if so, what do you think the future holds for game development?

Elite

Owner
Senior Admin
Reaction score
I believe mobile gaming is the future. The steam deck is a step in that direction. The convenience alone will build a coalition that will be hard to stop.

Brandon

Admin
Administrator
Premium
Reaction score
Well with ChatGPT now out in the world people can now streamline the process a lot quicker and make the game essentially run better. So I would like to think yearly realeases of games like COD, Madden, etc will only get worse sadly. I hope I'm wrong.