• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Thoughts on the new Battlefield 4 update?

primaLucid

Reaction score
So recently, DICE announced that there WILL be new content to come for Battlefield 4. Although they did not go into specifics, this is quite exciting for Battlefield fans. As Hardline is released in the near future and Battlefield 5 coming out in 2016, it's great to see that EA isn't totally disregarding Battlefield 4.

What are your thoughts on the upcoming DLC? They recently released a massive pole that asked players about what maps they would like to see remade in Battlefield 4. Maybe it has something to do Dinosaurs? After all, it would make sense due to the numerous dinosaur easter eggs and Jurassic World coming out..

Share your thoughts below!

MrHurricane

Reaction score
I don't think it'll have anything to do with dinosaurs, that is just a running gag from BF3. I think we'll maybe get a single remastered map from one of the older BFs, and that is it.

primaLucid

Reaction score
I also heard that the next DLC may be free... Knowing EA, I'm not so sure about that, but it'd definitely be nice, considering how poorly Battlefield 4 launched with all the bugs. It would definitely be a little gift to the community for staying so loyal.

zackd

Reaction score
Haven't been a fan of the updates since I have XB1 and they take forever...Seems like since this post was made was made lol.

zackd

Reaction score
I mean the updates actually have a purpose so I can't really complain. Unlike COD there's an actual reason behind the updates.