• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Urgot Rework

Urgot is "Urgod"?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hell no, get that crab out of my sight!

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Nah...

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TsuyoyRival

Reaction score
Our favorite crab is back from the dead, I mean, into meta.
His abilities got completely rework, he now has legs with shotguns, a chainsaw in his belly that he uses to finish enemies, and a very nice dash, that can be used for ganking purposes or preparing a gank.
What do you guys think of the new Urgot? I personally think a lot of people will start "maining" him...

Gladdy

Reaction score
Oh god... as if he wasn't annoying enough prior the rework. Have you ever tried laning at the top lane versus a good Urgot? he beats you so easily. I always wondered why more people weren't playing him... but I guess because he fell off in the late game.

Anyway, I haven't yet encountered any of the new Urgots yet and I truly hope that I don't. He seems anti-fun to play against :D also, is it just me or do the animation effects from his leg shotguns resemble Graves'?

TsuyoyRival

Reaction score
Oh god... as if he wasn't annoying enough prior the rework. Have you ever tried laning at the top lane versus a good Urgot? he beats you so easily. I always wondered why more people weren't playing him... but I guess because he fell off in the late game.

Anyway, I haven't yet encountered any of the new Urgots yet and I truly hope that I don't. He seems anti-fun to play against :D also, is it just me or do the animation effects from his leg shotguns resemble Graves'?
Yes they look very similar to the Graves' shotguns, but i believe the cooldown is much higher to reload, like 10 seconds or so. I'm thinking that he might be very viable top lane, since now he is tankier, and even jungle, because of the dash he provides for ganks
Anyways, "anti-fun" champion for sure :p

luispas

Reaction score
Urgot who? Hahaha sorry. He has good abilities but I don't think he's a god right now, it's so sad that almost anybody is playing with him and that's because he doesn't fit in the actual meta. I always dislike him and thought he was the ugliest champ in League, but now he only have a great splash lol for me, it's not that special, maybe I need to give him a chance and play with him.