• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Vayne

Do you like Vayne?

• Yes

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

airfightermax

Reaction score
I think you're just shocked or maybe have a trauma with her lore, don't forget of what she can make into the game, that's the most important dude. You should try to play her a little more, you could have fun, who knows?
Yeah, I don't really bother with the lore much since they're not really integral to the game. But I guess having a backstory is nice but why judge vayne from her lore alone?

You should judge her by her skill sets and the things she can do in game. Because that's what matters.

luispas

Reaction score
Yeah, I don't really bother with the lore much since they're not really integral to the game. But I guess having a backstory is nice but why judge vayne from her lore alone?

You should judge her by her skill sets and the things she can do in game. Because that's what matters.
Absolutely, I was trying to say that :) she's super strong, hypercarry and you cannot let that aside, if you dislike the champ, just don't play her and that's enough. I don't like 100% her lore, but even tho everything bad she did I'm still gonna play her, I still love how her story begins and she's beautiful, period.

Deathisue

Reaction score
I think you're just shocked or maybe have a trauma with her lore, don't forget of what she can make into the game, that's the most important dude. You should try to play her a little more, you could have fun, who knows?
I am not big fan of her history, i know, she have a powerfull late game, but also a bad early, i am more of champs of early and mid game, she in the rift is a great champ to play, but is no my style friend, just that and i hate the way she is, all that vengance and anger for what?, the hatred can transform us into a horrible monsters like she is.

luispas

Reaction score
I am not big fan of her history, i know, she have a powerfull late game, but also a bad early, i am more of champs of early and mid game, she in the rift is a great champ to play, but is no my style friend, just that and i hate the way she is, all that vengance and anger for what?, the hatred can transform us into a horrible monsters like she is.
I know dislike to play her, to each one its own, that's good. But it's not for idolatry Vayne but it seems that you just don't get or ignored the first part of her lore, a witch killed ALL her family members, we, as humans don't know how to react to those situations of loosing our loved ones, why would you do on that situation? It's hard to tell right? Well, that situation made her that way (unfortunately), she needs a psychologist or something, I know it, but nothing like that will come to the Rift and help her.

Deathisue

Reaction score
I know dislike to play her, to each one its own, that's good. But it's not for idolatry Vayne but it seems that you just don't get or ignored the first part of her lore, a witch killed ALL her family members, we, as humans don't know how to react to those situations of loosing our loved ones, why would you do on that situation? It's hard to tell right? Well, that situation made her that way (unfortunately), she needs a psychologist or something, I know it, but nothing like that will come to the Rift and help her.
I know her past is very horrible, all her family was kill by a powerful witch who only want power but in the end she became what she vowed to destroy and thus seal her destiny, outside the same lore is a good pick at the moment, a champion with an incredible late game and a lot of potential.

tinrmz15

Reaction score
Vayne is super painful. You can have a pentakill easily by just free hitting and dancing around the enemies. I think vayne is always a threat to the opponent or to you when you are against it because if it is fed up then you are done and also if manage to counter it? vayne will always develop its painful strength and will be the ace due to its late game capabilities. However, becoming a pro user of vayne takes time. For me its never easy playing it because you should use the skills well and hit well.