• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What are you listening to?

niightwind

Reaction score
The "LOLOLOL" English cover (originally in Japanese and sang by that Vocaloid, Miku Hatsune) done by Jayn :)

Kino

Reaction score

Two Steps Behind - Def Leppard

Such an amazing song.

Sylar

General Manager
Reaction score
I'm listening to the latest Bill Burr podcast.
Love bill burr! Did not know he had a podcast tho :eek:

Currently listening to: Dying(Brown & Gammon Remix) - Kill the Noise

lamanlupa

Reaction score
Four Wheel Drive by Bachman-Turner Overdrive. Some retro biker music cannot go wrong, especially when you were cruising on an empty highway for three hours. Ahh, the open road. We just got from a trip out of town and we are kind of exhausted and hungry to boot. It was a fine holiday so far. A good christmas break... To bad, it really does end too soon. Ho-hum.

hermessantos

Reaction score
I'm listening to Youth Of The Nation - P.O.D. I really like this song because it marked the school season, so it's a nostalgic song for me.

pioneerauthor

Reaction score
I'm currently listening to some country music tracks which I love listening to always. Whenever I feel upset, I play some tracks and quickly get revived, although that really amazes me, wondering about the kind of spirit that works in music such that inspiration comes by listening to it.

Scotty

The One and Only
Premium
Reaction score
Goodbye Stranger-Supertramp

This is actually the last song I listened to before I left for basic so I like to listen to it a lot, reminds me of that last night at my house.

Neiltarquin

Reaction score
My 2 Indian talking on their native dialect.. I think their having fun because their moving their heads side to side... Can't listen to music, I'm on duty...

Hikin33t

Reaction score
I'm currently listening to 百花繚乱(hyakka ryouran)