• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What are you listening to?

ballyhara

Reaction score
I didn't know how did I end here. Anyway, right now I'm listening to one of my favorite: Queen of the Damned soundtrack.
I just love it, it has everything: Korn, Disturbed, Static X.
My play again and again track is Forsaken with David Draiman... masterpiece

leeannhargrave

Reaction score
I am into anything from the 90's. Just can't get enough of Bob Segar, The Police (Sting), Journey, etc. When I hear the songs, I get whisked back to my younger days when I was carefree and single. I also like Nickleback. Who'd a thunk it?

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
I've just listened to Kendrick Lamar - Humble (Skrillex remix). Really wasn't expecting it to be so insane..

Guardian

Reaction score
Country playlists on YouTube.

Mostly Kane Brown and Florida Georgia Line.

Referal

Reaction score
I am listening to Get Lucky By Daft Punk ,. Pharrell Willams and I believe Stevie wonder I am not sure as he was featured in the song during the awards for this song the performance

Ash

Reaction score
Currently listening to Ready to Blow - Bugzy Malone

Guardian

Reaction score
A 90-minute loop of the sound of the inside of a womb... so my baby can sleep. :p

Scotty

The One and Only
Premium
Reaction score
A 90-minute loop of the sound of the inside of a womb... so my baby can sleep. :p
I feel like you are putting way to much effort and science into making your child sleep

Guardian

Reaction score
I feel like you are putting way to much effort and science into making your child sleep
No dude, it works. It can be the difference in 15-20 minutes of hassle, 6-8 times per day. It adds up. :p

ion

Reaction score
Learn to fly- by foo fighter, it's still a great song. I really love Dave Grohl, specially during Nirvana era.

Zeratul2020

Reaction score
I'm listening to the OST of Macross:Delta, well it's soothing and I like it.