• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What Champion do you play as most? [League]

Osiris Lord Of Memes

Reaction score
What?? Aatrox support? Is that some new meta you invented? Haha. How does it work though? What do you build and level up first?

I guess it could work since you can get your health back with attacks... and you have a nice jump in with your Q plus slow on your E...

I love trying weird champions in the support role. I remember when me and my friend took two champions with stun to the bottom lane and won literally 90% of the times because the enemies just didn't know how to adapt to the new situation.
Its old meta, but you go shield and usually want to prioritize e but it depends on situation. I got anywhere from A+ to S= on aatrox support

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
I don't play League, but I play Dota 2. I've been playing Dota since its days as a mod in a Warcraft 3 map, so naturally I've known all the characters through the years. All the items, all the characters, skills, etc. It's important to not place all your eggs in one basket, so having only known one hero would be detrimental in you rising through the ranks, since you'll just be a one-trick pony, which can easily be countered these days.