• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What for you is the cutest character?

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
In games, Poring is the cutest. In a movie Agnes and Minions are the cutest.
What about Bapho Jr? I remember that being the craze with players because of the rarity I assume, but also for being a cute companion. It was the early 2000s and it was a great time, although not being rich really drags down your gaming potential since you have a very limited amount of games to play and a limited mount of time to play them with.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
In games, Poring is the cutest. In a movie Agnes and Minions are the cutest.

In fact, I think Agnes is better than Minions. I found the minions cool at first, but then I got tired of them. I find them very repetitive. Agnes is more authentic. :tonguewink:

WildSpirit

Reaction score
okamiden.jpg

Amaterasu's son called Chibiterasu from the game Okamiden for the Nintendo DS, isn't the cuttest pupper you've ever seen?

I don't know him (although it reminds me of one of the Pokémons :sweatsmile:), but I think it's possible to disagree that he is very cute one. :smiley: He seems to have a mixture of naturalness with ferocity (and this is pretty interesting).

Lexi

Reaction score
I find pikmin adorable, they're a little odd. But that little flower just looks so cute. However, for me it's Kirby. He's so cute, and he change into different outfits. He was my favorite in Super Smash Bros when I was little.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
I find pikmin adorable, they're a little odd. But that little flower just looks so cute. However, for me it's Kirby. He's so cute, and he change into different outfits. He was my favorite in Super Smash Bros when I was little.

Kirby is kinda a classic one, isn't it? :smiley: He is a very nice, super fun and definitely a cute one. I have a 3 year old cousin who loves him. :sweatsmile:

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
In fact, I think Agnes is better than Minions. I found the minions cool at first, but then I got tired of them. I find them very repetitive. Agnes is more authentic. :tonguewink:
Minions? You mean the yellow ones that sing a lot? Yeah I kinda hated them because everybody just used them on everything. Clothes, notebooks, videos, everything! Kinda like when Frozen was everywhere when it came out. It got tiring and the Facebook posts and cringe pics about them didn't help their case either.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
Minions? You mean the yellow ones that sing a lot? Yeah I kinda hated them because everybody just used them on everything. Clothes, notebooks, videos, everything! Kinda like when Frozen was everywhere when it came out. It got tiring and the Facebook posts and cringe pics about them didn't help their case either.

Yeah, that boring yellow ones. Oh, my... :sleepy: Frozen is another kind of thing extremely boring... :triumph: But you know, kids are just kinds anyway (I can forgive them... but I can't say the same for the adults :smilingimp:).

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Yeah, that boring yellow ones. Oh, my... :sleepy: Frozen is another kind of thing extremely boring... :triumph: But you know, kids are just kinds anyway (I can forgive them... but I can't say the same for the adults :smilingimp:).
I don't mind them, it's the adults who add their own agenda to them that annoy me. Like, when you put your opinion on religion or politics in text, add a minion or a Frozen character, then post it on Facebook. What's that about? Why are you doing that? That's why I can't stand Facebook nowadays. People just post text on pictures and call them "memes" and stuff.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
I don't mind them, it's the adults who add their own agenda to them that annoy me. Like, when you put your opinion on religion or politics in text, add a minion or a Frozen character, then post it on Facebook. What's that about? Why are you doing that? That's why I can't stand Facebook nowadays. People just post text on pictures and call them "memes" and stuff.

OMG... This is totally ridiculous, haha! :tearsofjoy: I also don't see what's the point of it. Facebook is getting very boring and nonsense nowadays. :sweat: