• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What is the recent anime you watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squizls

Reaction score
varia_meets_kill_la_kill__wallpaper_pack__by_rekavm-d714f9v.png

Kill la Kill. yes I'm a casual.

Hugop

Reaction score
The graphics are "wow".
The story was obvious, I already knew what would happen at the end :(

The funniest character is this girl: http://myanimelist.net/character/120711/Koharu_Seto
She had this face the whole season!

Zahreah

Reaction score
Hugop said:
The graphics are "wow".
The story was obvious, I already knew what would happen at the end :(

The funniest character is this girl: http://myanimelist.net/character/120711/Koharu_Seto
She had this face the whole season!

Yeah. I didn't really enjoy it.
The constant comedic relief just got annoying after a while and after the ending I guess I just didn't care, I didn't feel like enough time was put into the Anime to make me care.

Hugop

Reaction score
Finished with C3, really liked it :)

My new one is Nagi no Asukara. Noticed on the second episode that it is bad. I watch all episodes of an anime when I watch episode 1, no matter how bad it is. 24more episodes... God help me :(

Zahreah

Reaction score
Hugop said:

My new one is Nagi no Asukara. Noticed on the second episode that it is bad. I watch all episodes of an anime when I watch episode 1, no matter how bad it is. 24more episodes... God help me :(

It's actually a good Anime, and many others also say it is a good one :)

Depends on taste though.

Hugop

Reaction score
Voi said:
Hugop said:

Depends on taste though.
I hope you are right, it seems like One Week Friends. Starts with drama and ends with drama

Zahreah

Reaction score
Hugop said:
Voi said:
Hugop said:

Depends on taste though.
I hope you are right, it seems like One Week Friends. Starts with drama and ends with drama
Yeah i'm a fan of dramas really and a sucker for Romances which is why i liked it.

Hugop

Reaction score
Voi said:
Hugop said:
Voi said:
Hugop said:

Depends on taste though.
Yeah i'm a fan of dramas really and a sucker for Romances which is why i liked it.
If that is true, One Week Friends would be perfect for you!

Hugop

Reaction score
I was wrong about Nagi no Asukara, it is not that bad as I though. The first 2episodes were bad with the main character angry all the time for no reason.

Right now I am on episode 13 :)

Zahreah

Reaction score
Hugop said:
I was wrong about Nagi no Asukara, it is not that bad as I though. The first 2episodes were bad with the main character angry all the time for no reason.

Right now I am on episode 13 :)

Told you :)

I'm currently rewatching Code Geass and TTGL as this seasons shows are boring me atm. ^^

Hugop

Reaction score
Maybe Sword Art Online is going to be the next anime I am going to watch. What do you think about it?

Zahreah

Reaction score
Hugop said:
Maybe Sword Art Online is going to be the next anime I am going to watch. What do you think about it?

I think it's a pretty average Anime at best. It starts off pretty good and it has a good direction and the first arc isn't too bad. But then the second arc comes strolling by and it takes a bad turn. The second arc is well regarded as being a bad one.

It does things like starts off by introducing a character who can fend for themselves and is pretty strong and then reduces them to a member of a harem who does nothing for themselves all the way till the last arc of the second season.

However, there are people who did enjoy it. I enjoyed it the first time around until rewatching and seeing it's flaws so it's something you should watch.

Hugop

Reaction score
I see. It has +50episodes, watching it in august :)

Hugop

Reaction score
Mirai Nikki is my next anime!

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o94mfqnV56U[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.