• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What is your favorite browser?

Martin

Reaction score
Personally, on a biased opinion, it'd be my own browser I had made, almost all the same features as chrome, but with a Metro style UI.
Care to share some previews? I like the sound of this, Metro UI is my kind of thing.

I love Chrome myself, better than all the other options I have tested.

Hugop

Reaction score
I use Firefox and Tor. The reason why Chrome is the most used browser is because of Google advertising it on their startpage when we use an other browser.

Firefox is in my opnion the fastest browser while Chrome has to many ghost processes and wants everyone to join the Google pyramid.

But I use every browser to test out my websites :)

Michael

Reaction score
I use Google Chrome for most of my days whenever it misbehaves I use Firefox. I never used Explorer and don't plan to. Worst thing invented since Uggs. But does anyone remember Netscape?

Thomasss

Reaction score
Chrome ALL the way! I love having everything sync from my phone to my chromebook, to my computer. It's awesome. That and Chrome works faster for me, despite all the data. Firefox is fast but I cannot stand the layout and design of it, and well Internet Explorer is just. ew.

JoshSucksAtGames

Reaction score
Firefox but I use Chrome most of the time

I prefer to use Firefox on my Linux install. Chrome on my windows installation. Dunno what it is, but Firefox isn't that smooth on Windows for me. On linux though, Firefox is fuckin' beautiful. Works perfectly. Really, I use whatever browser works best at the time. Don't really like to play favorites. What works is what works.

Hugop

Reaction score
I prefer to use Firefox on my Linux install. Chrome on my windows installation. Dunno what it is, but Firefox isn't that smooth on Windows for me. On linux though, Firefox is fuckin' beautiful. Works perfectly. Really, I use whatever browser works best at the time. Don't really like to play favorites. What works is what works.
For me it is Chrome the laggy one. Using FF on Windows and Linux :D

Max

Reaction score
Opera anyone? Just me I suppose.

halcyon220

Reaction score
Google chrome, although while eating a lot of RAM and processing, works perfect for me. In my opinion it's the fastest browser out there, and does everything I need it to!

Guardian

Reaction score
I use Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Opera each for various uses.

Overall, I prefer Chrome to all of them. Quicker than the rest.

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
I use Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Opera each for various uses.

Overall, I prefer Chrome to all of them. Quicker than the rest.
I guess you can say I do the same. I use Chrome for the most part. Firefox to log into a Facebook account. All other browsers to test designs and website compatibility.

Patrick

Reaction score
Used to be Opera back when it had a Torrent client built in. Now I just stick with Chromium.

Stealth

Reaction score
If I am using a PC than google chrome but whenever I am using a Mac Safari does just fine for me!

lamanlupa

Reaction score
Right now, I am having some issues with Chrome, but I think it has something more to do with my laptop. I do not think that the Windows 8.1 that is installed in my computer is friendly with my Chrome as it tends to crash the browser especially when playing videos via Youtube. Which is kinda sad because I love downloading videos from Youtube. Firefox seems to handle that just fine though. The IE for my laptop is very slow,

ASC

Reaction score
Google Chrome is where it's at.