• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What's The First Game You Played On Pc

Decypher

Reaction score
Statistics says 95% of people don't remember the first game they played on their PC.
But cut that crap, i vividly remember the first game i played on my PC, because i can still remember the troubles it cost me,but it was worth it. I never got to beat the computer for once, but after many ups and down, and after 2 weeks i got my first win. Can you guess the game?.
Ladies and Gentle men, i present "Chess Titan", LOL, i know many guys have never beaten the computer at that game, but i have the secret, but i charge extra for that *winks*.
So guys what's the first game you played on PC.

Jonathan Solomon

Reaction score
Lol Chess Titan...

Regarding my first game played on PC, a few memories come to mind. I grew up in a technological household. I remember my mom putting in an educational CD program into my dad's IBM laptop for me to learn on as a young kid. When she finally got her own computer, I would mess around with it here and there. If I remember correctly, I'd say my first ever PC game was 3D Pinball Space Cadet (remember that?). My family and I would battle each other for hours with that game. Trying to beat each other's highest score one by one. Good memories I'll never forget!

Siberian

Reaction score
First game I've ever played was that old Finding Nemo game they had for children. I remember playing that game over and over until I was told to get off. We bought the hard copy and all back when hard copies were a thing for PC games hahaha. That was my childhood. Believe it or not, after that game was Call of Duty, the original one haha. My mom hated that my dad would let me play that game but I did once in a while.

Jog

Community Supervisor
Reaction score
I believe I mentioned this already on the forums in some post (forgot where).... but my first game was Microsoft Flight Simulator 2000 on like Windows 95. Great memories of flying around on a joystick and just killing hours while it was blizzarding outside.

Soulwatcher

Reaction score
The first game that I played on PC was Doom and the second was Half Life and the third was Quake 3 Arena. And to this day I still can remember my first PC's specs. AMD k6'2 350mhz 128mb of ram and 16mb video card, 10gb quantum fireball hard drive and soundblaster sound card and a 56k modem.

overcast

Reaction score
I don't particularly remember any specific one. But quake and the Doom have strong memory for me. I enjoyed playing those two games. I also loved the way CS came into the market. And now for over the years, the game seems to be sticking. I think it depends on how many games I have remembered to mention here. Lot of good games lost in memories.

peachpurple

Reaction score
The first game that I got hooked was Gardenscape, my son had introduced it to me at Bigfish games and Playstore. There are a few version but I prefer the first version. It is a time management and search the hidden item game plus you can earn coins. A very addictive game that now I had it downloaded into my smartphone.

Pixie06

Reaction score
I can't remember the first game that I played but some of the games that I played on my first PC was Mortal Kombat, Super Mario, Doom, Pac Man and then I also played games from windows like Solitaire, Minesweeper.

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
The first game I played was Call of Duty: Modern Warfare back in 2007 on my old PC, that was when my friends were all playing on Xbox 360 and I couldn't yet afford one. Used to love it!

augusta

Reaction score
My first game should be super mario.I can still remeber playing this on my granny pc.

mistakenichi

Reaction score
I remember it! A didactic game called Umi, developed in my country and distribute by "El Nacional". What a lovely game, I loved the one where I needed to cross a road. My cousin was the only person I knew with a computer, we used to play that awesome game. Then we installed AOE II, and when internet came... well, lot of minigames: Grow, Ragdoll, Papa's Pizzeria, etc.

Dkaraly

Reaction score
I remember the first PC game I play was something about puzzles, and as I also remember watching Minnie Mouse face I guess it was a Disney game. It has to be an old game because I remember that, in my childhood, our computer had a black screen and only my dad knew how to properly use it.

Vatroslav

Reaction score
Prince of Persia 1. I remember playing it with my dad. It had the coolest graphics ever (for that time) and it was very scary in certain moments. Fun times. :)

Weygd

Reaction score
Painkiller. I remember playing it on my brother's computer while playing against either him or my own mother. Good ol' times.

Brandon

Admin
Administrator
Premium
Reaction score
First game I ever played on PC was Habbo.com...

zdeathclock

HOI4 Player
Senior Admin
Reaction score
First game? hmmmmmm. If i remember correctly it was runescape. When i was little and told about it i thought it was moon scape so I spent a lot of time trying to find it until my friend physically typed it in for me.

Mace

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Minecraft, back when it wasn't autistic

emoxigh27

Reaction score
Lol Chess Titan...

Regarding my first game played on PC, a few memories come to mind. I grew up in a technological household. I remember my mom putting in an educational CD program into my dad's IBM laptop for me to learn on as a young kid. When she finally got her own computer, I would mess around with it here and there. If I remember correctly, I'd say my first ever PC game was 3D Pinball Space Cadet (remember that?). My family and I would battle each other for hours with that game. Trying to beat each other's highest score one by one. Good memories I'll never forget!

That's my first game too! 3D Pinball was the most beautiful game I ever played when I was a kid. You don't even need an internet connection to play it! I remember playing it for hours. :D Unfortunately, we don't have our own computer when I was a kid, so I used to play it at our neighborhood's PC. I am just lucky they let me use theirs. :)