• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What's Your Favorite GTA Title?

surlaw

Reaction score
GTA Vice City for the PS2, mostly for reasons of nostalgia. I remember being younger, drinking *way* too much Dr. Pepper and playing that game all night. Good times. :tearsofjoy: San Andreas is a close second, and in terms of recommending a title to anyone who hasn't played GTA before, I'd recommend that one.

I haven't played the latest GTA title, though I've heard it's pretty great.

alexanderzx360

Reaction score
I've haved so much fun with all of them that I can't decide of only one title, but GTA: San Andreas is the one I've played the most. I've completed each GTA game from Vice City to GTA V at least 3 times, it's one of my favorite sagas. I even remember once I was playing San Andreas at a friends house and I accidentally deleted his save file and I had to complete him the game all over again until that point! But I still had so much fun doing it, except the mini-plane mission, everyone hates that one.

manmad

Reaction score
San Andreas is my favorite one, because it came out at an important time for me when growing up. I have some unforgettable times I've spent with my friends play SA:MP and before it existed we played it on console and it was great. The new GTA's have their pluses too of course, the gameplay is way smoother and there are a lot more people playing, but the older ones like SA have their own charm too, my favorite map is also the SA one.