• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What's your most played game on Steam?

Referal

Reaction score
As the title says, It'd be interesting to see which games you've played the most. Since steam has a "Time played:" Feature, I'm after your most played Steam game. Minecraft isn't on everyones steam, so I won't count that in.

My most played game is: Fallout 4 with 568 hours played.
I Love the game, although I do grow tired of it sometimes. Which is why my current focus is to up my Civ V gametime. Although Empyrion is on a second, that game is still in early access, and thus has some bugs I'd like to see fixed before I continue to enjoy it.

So, what's your most played Steam game?

Jog

Community Supervisor
Reaction score
As of now my most played game is Garry's Mod with about 3200 hours or so logged on it, in far second is CS:GO with about 1100

Guardian

Reaction score
Crusader Kings II with 370 hours played.
Football Manager 16 is close behind with 341 hours played but will fall away as I play the newer versions now.

pierrepotro

Reaction score
I rarely play games on Steam, and my most played game is Borderlands 2, with 200 hours played. I mainly played this game with my roommates back in college, which is actually surprising that I kept on playing the game with them considering that I experience terrible headaches when playing in the first-player view. The fun of playing with them might have kept me on, I guess.