• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

WHEN WILL PLAYSTATION 5 BE REALEASED?

zeedollar

Reaction score
True, I think we can only go so far graphics-wise. Good suggestion on 2019, I've just looked up the gaps on Playstation releases and it seems to be 6-7 years every time. So we should have PS5 by 2019 or 2020. I agree that it might not be that big of a leap though, maybe just as good as the maximum graphics available in PC. Who knows though, we might get a console-handheld like the Switch. It's been a while since we've had a new Sony Playstation handheld too.
I agree with you, PlayStation usually like their releases spaced out properly to avoid affect the previous product sales. when ever they decide to dish it out, all am looking for is a truly exceptional and lovable console.

SirJoe

Reaction score
Well considering the ps4 has recently come out and they are still making newer consoles of the ps4 I highly doubt it will be anytime soon lol.
This is true but XBox is planing to launch a new console soon and knowing Sony it won't want to stay behind. I think we are in for an exciting end of the year.

Zeratul2020

Reaction score
There are news that the new PS5 would be released next year 2019 and worldwide by 2020. But if that would push through, then I feel sorry for the ones who bought the PS4 pro, I mean they should have just waited for a year and bought the PS5.

Referal

Reaction score
It will be releasing 2020 that's what Google says at least not sure when it could be the same time when Halo 5 gets released the way things are going at the moment both of theses Legendary items will be releasing same time same year it looks like which is kinda awesome I must say I can't wait to post about it once I get a PS5