• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Who Do You Think Is The Most Annoying Champion In Urf?

Rebelssis

Reaction score
I know all the champions deal tons of damage when in URF mode, but there ones that are just killing machines. If you give them just two kills, you will give an advantage that will cost you really expensive.
In my case, I would say it’s Miss Fortune. I main her, so I know her potential. Dude, she is a nightmare! If you do the first blood with her, the lane will be yours! Spamming her Q will guarantee an insane poke. Plus, her W gives her a vertiginous speed attack at level 2 (if you upgrade this skill at level 2, of course), so your passive will blow everything up! On top of that, you’ve got your ultimate every 24 seconds at level 6! That just makes her a monster!
I would like to know who do you think the most annoying/broken champion in URF mode is.

Weygd

Reaction score
I believe that Miss Fortune is nothing compared to Xayah, Xerath or Syndra. Basically, with Syndra, you stack your Q's, wait for ANY champion to come by, and here comes the most difficult part: aiming at the champion and pressing R. GJ, +1 kill.

emoxigh27

Reaction score
I think it will be Sona. Unlimited power up, heal, and movement speed for her and her teammates :D I know because Sona is my favorite to play champ in URF. A support and a carry in one.