• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Who is the best Heroine in the Final Fantasy series?

lindbergh

Reaction score
In every Final Fantasy game, there is a heroine. There's the charming Rinoa from Final Fantasy VIII who melted the heart of the cold hearted Squall, the strong willed Tifa of FFVII, Yuna and Lightning, just to name a few. All of them are beautiful. All of them kick ass. But who do you think is the best FF heroine of them all?

For me, the best heroine in FF is Dagger from FFIX. She is the princess of the beautiful kingdom of Alexandria but wanted to flee because she didn't like the bad things that the queen was doing. Even though she was of royal decent, she was able to find her place among thieves and bandits who kidnapped her. She even managed to cut her hair as a sign of a new beginning.
1902867_0.jpg

She is one of the most strong willed women in the FF series, one of the cutest in terms of design, she has one of the best backstories, and she also is one of the most powerful because she is a summoner. That's what makes her the best in my eyes.

valy

Reaction score
I don't really think there can be only one, all of them are strong and independent, but if I must choose one I would say that Rinoa would be the best choice because she was more a victim that put her in a position to be helpless just to make you think this way, which she ultimately really wasn't.

thart

Reaction score
If i have to choose then i will choose Lightning from Final Fantasy XIII

d665c19a90de23ef04cc80959ed8aa0a.jpg