• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Why do you hate or love Black Ops II.

Chriss

Somebody get out GAY TONY!
Reaction score
This thread is for NOTHING more than debating the pro's & con's of Black Ops II & Activision. My comment will be posted below. No pictures with advertisements to other Forums. ;)

-Chriss[DOUBLEPOST=1353358991][/DOUBLEPOST]Me? I don't really like BO II anymore due to the fact that Nuketown 2025 is removed and will "be back" on special occasions.

Source xx:
11j6gxc.jpg

Sino989

Reaction score
Well, I'm making this post a few years later but, I think that Black Ops 2 was one of the best Call of Dutys. I remember my older brother had taken me with his to wait in line at midnight and when we got back we played it all night. So, it's probably my favorite because it's the most fun I've had in a CoD.

omar

Reaction score
I don't hate Black Ops II, but I'm not a big fan of it. Because it's not a realistic game, like kill streaks and thing like that. I'm a big fan of realistic games like battlefield because everything there just like real war.

AnthonyB

Reaction score
I'm on the fence. I hate how it seems like the amount of bullets needed for a kill in Black Ops II is greater in my playing experience. But then again, there will always be bullet lad in COD games.

Dan bers

Reaction score
I love it. All the way from the guns to the graphics to the gameplay. Black Ops II as lit as it is, I would compare more to the Call Of Duty IV. It amazing how after this long the game is still so popular. #perfection:smirk:

StolenKid

Reaction score
I liked BO2, I do think it's the last good Call Of Duty, from there on the games were pure garbage.