• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Why I was gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valerie

Retired Administrative Staff
Reaction score
It's ok Truffle, glad you're back.

Womack

Reaction score
Boy you have missed a lot. Long story short the community is on its death bed struggling to overcome the plague of resignations.

Truffle

Reaction score
Boy you have missed a lot. Long story short the community is on its death bed struggling to overcome the plague of resignations.
I saw all the resignations and got caught up
so banana went apeshit deleted FN fought with jog and Alex and messed up CW and people left?
correct?

Womack

Reaction score
@Truffle I wont give individual names, but in short people were not happy with the state of things and the actions(or perceived lack of actions) being taken to fix them, so more and more people began to leave. A handful of players, around 4 or 5, wanted to make their own CW, so they started working on a new server.
It reached a critical point when all but 2 of the game makers left, as well as the majority of the staff team. With very few GMs, and the remaining GMs having IRL things to take care of, a large number of players, including the leaving GMs and staff, left for the new splinter CW server.
Summer vacation is starting soon so hopefully the player base will recover and everyone can be 1 big happy family again.

Truffle

Reaction score
@Truffle I wont give individual names, but in short people were not happy with the state of things and the actions(or perceived lack of actions) being taken to fix them, so more and more people began to leave. A handful of players, around 4 or 5, wanted to make their own CW, so they started working on a new server.
It reached a critical point when all but 2 of the game makers left, as well as the majority of the staff team. With very few GMs, and the remaining GMs having IRL things to take care of, a large number of players, including the leaving GMs and staff, left for the new splinter CW server.
Summer vacation is starting soon so hopefully the player base will recover and everyone can be 1 big happy family again.
Ah ok

Daytona211

Reaction score
Me?

Moaz

Reaction score
It seems that you're back which is awesome! Welcome back!

luispas

Reaction score
The issues with the internet are the worst thing, sometimes it happens here :(
I'm glad that you're back :)

Status
Not open for further replies.